Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
So ....; the latest development in my Fairing purchase is that:

On 6th of January PowerBronze shipped.
On 9th of January DPD delivered the Package (At the wrong house)
On 19th of January I write PowerBronze to get a status on the shipment.
They tell me its shipped, and delivered and I get in contact with DPD (The freight company).
Today DPD then call me, tell me that the package was dropped off 10 houses down the street, and wants to know if I could go there and ask for it .............
I tell DPD that it's not really my problem that they delivered in the wrong place, and that they should figure this out themselves!
So right now I'm waiting for them to call me back (And most likely say that the package is lost) ..........

So my advice right now (I'm kinda pissed about this) is to avoid DPD at all cost!!
It's human to make mistakes and drop the package the wrong place, - but asking me to fix their mistake ............. that's just BAD customer service.

Update will follow.

UPDATE:

So after 2 days of calling DPD Denmark, they finally admits that the packet is lost, and I therefore have to get Powerbronze UK to raise a claim against them.
So I have written PowerBronze about the matter and is right now just hoping that someone will get me my fairings soon ......

New development:

Well; at least Prowerbronze UK has an excellent customer service. Got this from them (Powerbronze) today:

Thank you very very much for all your efforts, we understand that this is not your fault.

I have arranged for a full replacement of your order and have changed the address to read correctly, as soon as I have the tracking details I will email you immediately.

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So ....; the latest development in my Fairing purchase is that:

I tell DPD that it's not really my problem that they delivered in the wrong place, and that they should figure this out themselves!
So right now I'm waiting for them to call me back (And most likely say that the package is lost) ..........

Dosn't your signature speak volumes?

Gutted for you.

Nelly

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got a new phone... delivered by DPD, or rather not deliverd the first time, Voda paid for delivery on Saturday but the driver must have knocked to door with a feather, cos my wife was in expecting them, the first thing she saw was the card left by the driver!

Oh and the dog didn't hear them either, his ears are BRILLIANT!

We think the driver just wanted to get home for the weekend.

I believe, but not sure that DPD must have taken over City Link or someone in UK cos I've never heard of them til Saturday!

It's arrived now and getting it sorted I hope... nice Blackberry!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Zumo I got at the beginning of December was delivered by DPD (it came from France), no probs, punctual, polite, correct address, traceable (via the package number) and the package in perfect condition:thumbup:
I must admit I was wondering whether to pay the extra to get it delivered by TNT as there were conflicting rapports about DPD that I found on several (Dutch) "comparison" websites, it seems they either deliver it in less than the stated time, in perfect condition or everything seems to go wrong :eek:

Sorry to hear that they've made such a mess of your order, hope it gets sorted soon.