Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Anyone going to the Vancouver MotorCycle Show

I will be there Friday night with cjs500

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site

I'll be there on saturday with the family.
I'm hoping that Yamaha will have the 09 FZ6 there so I can put the "does it have the comfort seat as OEM" mystery to bed once and for all. :D
I'm a closet Ducati fan as well, so I'll be spending some time with those Italian beauties.:eek:

jimbop

Reaction score
Visit site

Wouldn't mind meeting you guys, I'll hang at Yamaha by the FZ6 around 7 PM. Blue jacket, glasses.
James

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Ended up going on sunday morning....we got there about 10:30am and the parking lot was already full! It was a long, co-o-o-o-o-o-ld walk from the overflow lot to the Tradex building.
I thought the show was very good this year. Finally confirmed that the 09 FZ6 does NOT come standard with the Comfort Seat. If I was a few decades younger, I'd buy that 09 R1 in a heartbeat. :D
The Yamaha rep was suggesting that 09 was the last year for both the FZ1 and the FZ6. I thought the FZ6R looked ok in its own right, but I'd still buy the FZ6 if it was a choice between the two.
I was very disappointed that Triumph chose to not attend the show. I rode Triumphs for many years in my youth and always like to see their new bikes.

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
40% off tires

Did anyone else see the promo from western powersports about 40% off a set of tires and 30% off singles in march? They said they could get in anything they don't stock. It's at least worth a look.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 40% off tires

Burnaby Kawasaki does amazing deals on tires. Over Christmas, they were selling the new BT-016's for $229 a PAIR.
I'll check out Western Powersports' tire deals next week, thanks!