british fazer forum..do you use any

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the only one ive found is the fazer owners club - unofficial (FOC-U)

are any uk members here users of that site..just curious

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
the only one ive found is the fazer owners club - unofficial (FOC-U)

are any uk members here users of that site..just curious

That's geared towards the older FZS600/FZ600. I posted something on there on the FZ6 and there was very little interest - so I came here! :)

The FZ6 section on the sportbikes.net forum is quite busy FZ6 - Sportbikes.net

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
Nope. This is THE owners club / forum. :thumbup:

I totally agree.... I signed up there when I bought my FZ6 but there is very little interest on the FOC-U site unless you have an older bike.

This is definately the place to read and learn about our bikes:rockon:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not guilty, I am a one forum man lol.

Nelly

Me too..always have been,its so much easier to strike up freindships this way,and pledge support

That's geared towards the older FZS600/FZ600.

yeah ..this was the impression i got too..without being too presumsious it appears to be a bit clicky..not in a bad way..but from reading through a few threads there is a hardcore of oldschool fazer riders that seem to be in every post..they obviousely know eachother quite well

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi.
Amen to all of the above comments

A Good question, but this the one and only site for Fazers.:welcome:

Mark:thumbup:

horacemorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I've used the FOC U forum for a while and I admit that it's geared to older model FZ600s. Although, the Hot Poop section is worth a look as it's a good place to learn about maintenance stuff. And they seem to organise a fair few rideouts so I guess that makes it a healthy club.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,
I've used the FOC U forum for a while and I admit that it's geared to older model FZ600s. Although, the Hot Poop section is worth a look as it's a good place to learn about maintenance stuff. And they seem to organise a fair few rideouts so I guess that makes it a healthy club.
Thanks for your input, and welcome.

Nelly

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm one of the old regulars from FOC-U.co.uk, been on there for what must be about six years now. It's definitely geared towards the old FZS600 Fazer. There is an FZS1000/FZ1 section to it, and thanks to much compalining from myself and a few others for five odd years, there is finally a dedicated FZ6 section, but it's hidden away as a sub forum.

If you have one of the old Fazers, it's the place to be. If not, don't bother. I don't spend as much time there as I used to as there's quite a bit of anti-FZ6 feeling, some of the old boys get very precious about their ageing bikes. Sad really as it used to be a very good forum, these days it's more like the readers' letters column from the Daily Mail.

I still go on there every now and again for buying or selling parts and a bit of piss taking (I have an old Fazer, it's the Missus who has the FZ6 here, but doesn't get time to read bike forums) and I still have a few good mates on there who I see throughout the year, the Scottish lot and the North West guys are a great bunch, plus a few closer to home. The social side used to be really good, a load of us did two or three regular meets a week plus a few weekends away each year, but that's died a death over the last year, I think petrol prices had a lot to do with that for other people. Working shifts stopped it for me though. Shame.

Last edited: