Street Fighter Junkyard?

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The fact that there many people who convert to street fighter status to stunt should mean that there will be a good amount of wrecked street fighters in junkyards or being pieced out by busted up guys in hospitals.

Is this true? I'm basically looking for some damaged front headlight/front cowlings that may suit my bike after some comestic work.

Any ideas from you guys who have converted?

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think that anyone has gone naked to in order to make a stunt bike. There have been a lot of parts for sale from the conversions, but I also think a lot of people are keeping the parts so that it can be put back to stock when it comes time to sell.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't think that anyone has gone naked to in order to make a stunt bike. There have been a lot of parts for sale from the conversions, but I also think a lot of people are keeping the parts so that it can be put back to stock when it comes time to sell.

Perhaps nobody on this forum has gone naked to create a stunt bike but I see them constatly with stunters. Lighter front end = easier wheelie, i.e. stunts.

I guess I was just hoping for a cheaper path to the naked world. :(