What do you wear under leather pants?

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't worry, I'm not looking for pictures. :p
I'm contemplating buying a pair of JR Blaster leather pants to go with my JR leather jacket, but am not sure about the size as I'm not sure what I'd be wearing underneath them. I do have a pair of JR Ballistic overpants, which I wear over my jeans. In the summer, I wear a pair of walking shorts under them if I'm going for a long ride. (I like the extra protection of the pants and the knee armour).
Obviously the leather pants won't go over jeans, so....?

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Long johns and thermal vest every time !!

I even rip the lining out of cordura trousers and just use the same ... much better and no sweat !! :)

I actually get an endless supply of aircrew underwear ... being in the RAF has its perks :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually get an endless supply of aircrew underwear ... being in the RAF has its perks :)[/QUOTE said:
What one careful owner, slightly soiled lol. Good luck on your first track day.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Sheesh...I never thought about the Under Armour gear that I bought for my Tactical Rifle matches. I don't find Under Armour to be particularly comfortable, quite honestly...I find it "clings" which bothers me. I like the idea of the JR Undersuit. :)

W

wrightme43

....maybe pictures would have been less strange after all!

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Thick tights. :D Or a set of Catmandoo sport underwear, if it's colder.

IMHO This thread would have really been weird if you guys had told you're wearing pantyhose too AND posted pictures. (Thank goodness we're not talking about panties...)

W

wrightme43

Only as special birthday requests from girlfriends. I mean a man has got to have some sort of standards. Sheesh. LOL

Circe

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I am just glad that none of you confessed to only wearing a thong under your leathers :D And I am with Bren, thanks for not posting pictures

For winter riding I have a Frank Thomas suit which is extremely comfortable but if you sweat at all its impossible to get off and back on again. I found that SmartWool, the ones known for their great socks, makes thermal types of shirts and thin pants that breathe really well. Great for both warm and cold weather www.smartwool.com

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
This is what me and my friends wear ... but only on sundays :)

NakedMotocross.jpg

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Thick tights. :D Or a set of Catmandoo sport underwear, if it's colder.

IMHO This thread would have really been weird if you guys had told you're wearing pantyhose too AND posted pictures. (Thank goodness we're not talking about panties...)

Funny you should mention tights, Bren. Whilst I've never actually tried them myself, I understand all-weather golfers might wear them :)

GolfTights©

While we're at it:

https://ldcomfort.com/store/product.php?productid=4&cat=4&page=1

I vaguely remember reading that the late, great Barry Sheene used to wear his girlfriends tights under his racing leathers. Clearly a man confident with his own sexuality :eek:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
I vaguely remember reading that the late, great Barry Sheene used to wear his girlfriends tights under his racing leathers. Clearly a man confident with his own sexuality :eek:

I think that the great Canadian road racer Mike Duff did too....but quite possibly for different reasons...
Michelle Duff Home Page

Thanks for all the responses, some of which I'll take under advisement. :eek: :p
The thermal longjohn route seems to be the best way to go, or possibly Under Armour or similar product like a hockey undersuit.

W

wrightme43

Well I did not know all that. What a read.

On that note. OFF TOPIC!!!!
Our Universelist Unitarian church of the flying Spaghetti Monster has a sign.
Normally this sign has strange things on it.
Last week it had this.

BEING A TRANSEXUAL IS NOT A CHOICE, OR A SIN.

So there you go.
My other dealings with this church. A long time ago I was out with a girlfriend. This guy came up and started talking to us. He told us about going into the woods behind the church, and building little alters out of stones, broken glass, and twigs. He thought it was important that we do the same.

Also I was down the street one day. A man walks up to me and introduces himself as a prophet. Then hands me a business card that says Prophet Anthony Hills.
I mean its written down, and they cant print it if its not true right?