G'day

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
G'day people,just thought I'd introduce myself.I'm Paul & I'm a Yamaholic...:eek:Have been on a XT660X:rockon: for the last 3yrs & also a member of xt660.com.I'm now the :D owner of a new 07fz6n & looking forward to getting busy in the forum & on the bike.Cheers & have a virtual :iconbeer:eek:n me

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day people,just thought I'd introduce myself.I'm Paul & I'm a Yamaholic...:eek:Have been on a XT660X:rockon: for the last 3yrs & also a member of xt660.com.I'm now the :D owner of a new 07fz6n & looking forward to getting busy in the forum & on the bike.Cheers & have a virtual :iconbeer:eek:n me
Hi mate,
welcome to the site. Your looking good in the rugger, although it pains me to have to admit it.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy, the site has been damn interesting with really good threads and lots of great info. Hope you get as much as me out of it. It is slow with us on the other time line you answer something then check again the next day for replys. But all good.:iconbeer:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy, the site has been damn interesting with really good threads and lots of great info. Hope you get as much as me out of it. It is slow with us on the other time line you answer something then check again the next day for replys. But all good.:iconbeer:

I'm use to the delay as my other forum is Euro based,ta:thumbup: