MD, DC, VA (northern) Riders...

kkiser69

Reaction score
Visit site
haven't seen much activity in this part of the forum, but thought I'd start a thread for anyone in the Washington, D.C. (NOVA, MD) area.

Maybe useful to have a consolidated thread of active forum members that live in this part of the world?

A simple reply will allow an easy place for us to see who else is in our area.

Kevin

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aww, i forgot to pick that package up at the post office again!

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
New Carrollton, MD. 10 mins outside DC. We usually go riding every Sunday afternoon for a good couple hours out near Annapolis.

Ravzter, just come down Kenilworth Ave. (201) past Greenbelt and into Riverdale. I work at the Advance Auto parts right there.

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
New Carrollton, MD. 10 mins outside DC. We usually go riding every Sunday afternoon for a good couple hours out near Annapolis.

Ravzter, just come down Kenilworth Ave. (201) past Greenbelt and into Riverdale. I work at the Advance Auto parts right there.

I've stayed at that Greenbelt Marriott a bunch of times. And have taken the Metro from the New Carrollton station a lot too.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What's this weird white stuff falling from the sky?

snowwheel.jpg

djneall

rebmem roinuj
Reaction score
Visit site
Been there a number of times, use to do a lot of shows at the Nissan Pavillion. Not sure if they call that anymore, maybe Verizon Wirless, they keep changing names.

Yep, its still Nissan Pavilion, and it makes traffic a mess here every time they have a show.

I guess at least if I am into the band I can just ride a bicycle to the pavilion and be home before most people are out of the parking lot... :Flip:

aj_fz6

n00b
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Herndon.

Did any of you guys get out on Sunday? I think I clocked about 100 miles. I saw lots of bikes out near Middleburg, VA on 50.