Parts Check List for Conversion

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay so far I'm going to order the following.

Rage Fairing Fly N Cycle, Inc. RAGE FAIRINGS

UNIVERSAL F3 CARBON BAR MOUNT TYPE MIRROR SET
Fly N Cycle, Inc. Universal Mirrors

Force Short stem,Black body, clear lens LED indicators
Fly N Cycle, Inc. LED FORCE INDICATORS

So is there anything else that I will need to order? I have to make sure that I get everything that I need before I begin the conversion because I will have to drive home from college to have access to my garage. (2.5 hour drive)

W

wrightme43

Yeah man those mirrors dont look like they will work.

I had to go with bar end mirros.
I got the napolean kind that use a expandable plug in the bar end.

Had to cut the throttle tube and grind out the bar end wieght threads on the handle bar to get them to fit.

Then the bend and pull back of the bar makes them hard to see out of.

That fairing man I think you can do better unless your really really attached to it.

Streetfighter Products - Streetfighter Store: 100s of Streetfighter motorcycle parts - Cheapest Prices - Worldwide Shipping

Angry Guy Streetfighters

XPO StreetFighter, Inc. Store - Product Catalog

pricey but trick german stuff.

Yamaha FZ 6 Accessories. Wild Hair Accessories. Motorcycle Accessories & Aftermarket European Parts.

W

wrightme43

This is what mine looks like pre mirrors.
Now it has mirrors and crazy motoX hand guards for the cold winter wind.

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What I'm attached to is the price tag. This is my first attempt at going naked and I don't want to sink five hundred dollars into a fairing just to screw it up or realize that it isn't exactly what I want. I'm really working with a budget right now.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
IMO the Acerbis Cyclops looks much better than the one you posted. Steve's setup still needs to be cleaned up a little - too much wiring visible. You would do great going with the buell lightning headlight which davidsa1 and Galavoxx have. They look professional too. Steve's is the same except for the flyscreen.

W

wrightme43

Yes mine is waiting on new bars, then remounting the display to the Euro version of cable holder for the naked version, and a fly screen. Also probley signals front and rear. And a new tank. And a paint job. LOL LOL

Those wires dont look like that anymore, but they are still there. I am just not going to cut and splice them shorter. Just cant bring myself to do it. As it is, I can still buy a fairing, and stay and go right back to stock.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes mine is waiting on new bars, then remounting the display to the Euro version of cable holder for the naked version, and a fly screen. Also probley signals front and rear. And a new tank. And a paint job. LOL LOL

Those wires dont look like that anymore, but they are still there. I am just not going to cut and splice them shorter. Just cant bring myself to do it. As it is, I can still buy a fairing, and stay and go right back to stock.

:needpics: :D