Anyone seen these front indicators before?

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oYvEtodoY[/nomedia]

Obvuisly strobes in the pod light area, and that camera is having issues with it, but it looks like theres a set of indicators down on the forks or possible the frontwheel/cover as well as up at the base of the mirrors.

Anyone seen these before?

Edit, watching it again, it looks like the camera is freaking out about the strobes and their appearing on the top of screen and below the tire as well.... so it could just be accidental that it looks like something at the base of the mirrors. There is still differently a light of some kind on the forks.

Last edited:

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I had those lights on my bike, I would have another set of flashing lights behind me (cops). :Sport:

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
The system cost several hundred dollars. My buddy runs a tow company and mounts the strobes on his trucks. They take special control boxes and lights.

It looks like he mounted a pair in the little lenses next to the head lights, this is where I am mounting some LED turn signals and getting rid of the signal dongles for a cleaner look this week end.:thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wannebe motorcycle cop. Looks cool but very illegal. Don't know why anyone would but the time, money and effort into the bike when you can't even use it legally.

S

sportrider

hmmmm maybe if I put that on my bike they would let me be the pace bike next time AMA superbike comes to califonia speedway.:rockon: