Pirelli Diablo Strada's Review

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, just took my strada's off my bike. Got 10,342miles out of them. Riding included 1 track day and a few weekend twisties, lots of highway commuting.

They where fantastic tires, never slipped on me, and warmed up very quickly. Wore very well. Only started squaring off a bit the last 1k miles. Very predictable tires, turn in was controlled and response through the bars was good. They are silica based and handle rain superbly. I had total confidence in them. They're not track tires, but for the fz on the track they can hold thier own. I'd diffinatly recommend these tires to any commuters and weekend warriors out there!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Man look at those chicken strips!;)

10K plus is a lot of miles, I think you have a couple thou left for riding the twisties.

Thanks for the pics.

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the info on the Stradas. I had put a pair on my Bandit shortly before I got my FZ. Once the stock tires wear enough I plan to get a set for her as well. Glad to know they'll be a good investment.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i currently have a set on the bike.. i think i have like 3k miles on them currrently and they look great still... good to know they will last me at least another 7K