Post your Bike of the Month Pics For Feb Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nelly's

FZ6Xmas.jpg

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Here's my photo, rather than showing the entire bike, thought a partial shot would be different. That's snow along the side of the road taken along the California Desert near Edwards Airforce Base.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my photo, rather than showing the entire bike, thought a partial shot would be different. That's snow along the side of the road taken along the California Desert near Edwards Airforce Base.

Nice photo :thumbup: , snow in the desert sounds so so wrong :D..... I like the forum sticker , GREAT idea....:rockon:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

We should start a "rust in the bar ends" club.. hehe :thumbup: i thought i was the only one!

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Florida we don't have mountains, deserts, special effects and empty buildings!!!! How am i gonna compete with those pic's. :(:(

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I live in Florida we don't have mountains, deserts, special effects and empty buildings!!!! How am i gonna compete with those pic's. :(:(

but you have the elderly... never forget the elderly... Be proud you live in Gods waiting room :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.