Anyone have Barracuda screen?

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one. Fitted perfectly, looks great.

747d1190985496-web-site-scr_1.jpg

Manollo

Always learning.
Reaction score
www.setegalo.com.br
Hi all!

Firstly, my apologies about my english, I'm a beginner, and a new user here too.

I'm from Brazil, and I have a FZ6 N 2009 black (naked model) . I'm very happy with it. Recently I did a little trip, I ran 1800 km. It was a first trip with my bike. I liked so much!
Now, I am planning a new trip from the city where I live to the capital of my country, Brasilia. This route must be 2000 km (round trip).
In my last trip I felt the lack for a screen (i had one in my other bike), but here in Brazil I can't find one for our bike, becouse it begun sell in 2008 only, then we dont have many accesories for it yet.
Finaly, i found this forum and this post and I liked this screen from Barracuda, but I called them for more information and they told me this model is incompatible with my bike. I can not believe, but before buy, I will appreciate if you can send me more pictures of this screen for I can see better how it is installed.

Best regards and many thanks!!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all!

Firstly, my apologies about my english, I'm a beginner, and a new user here too.

I'm from Brazil, and I have a FZ6 N 2009 black (naked model) . I'm very happy with it. Recently I did a little trip, I ran 1800 km. It was a first trip with my bike. I liked so much!
Now, I am planning a new trip from the city where I live to the capital of my country, Brasilia. This route must be 2000 km (round trip).
In my last trip I felt the lack for a screen (i had one in my other bike), but here in Brazil I can't find one for our bike, becouse it begun sell in 2008 only, then we dont have many accesories for it yet.
Finaly, i found this forum and this post and I liked this screen from Barracuda, but I called them for more information and they told me this model is incompatible with my bike. I can not believe, but before buy, I will appreciate if you can send me more pictures of this screen for I can see better how it is installed.

Best regards and many thanks!!

This screen is for the 2007+ model, the S2 version.

It attaches to, via extended (supplied) pinch bolts, the top triple.

748d1190985496-web-site-scr_2.jpg

Last edited:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Grommit, now I could see.. You have another screen model. I had prefer this: Dettaglio Prodotto
3991_IMG_PMZ.jpg

It will be anybody here has this model? Do you know somebody?

I don't know anybody. The clocks on the old model are bigger, but a different shape. This screen may also be mounted differently and that could be the reason that it does not fit.