Teknic Chicane Gloves...

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a pair of Teknic Chicane Gloves from Motorcycle Superstore.

Teknic Chicane Gloves - Motorcycle Superstore

Not sure of the quality, but for the price I couldn't pass them up. $26.98 shipped. Should be here in 3 days. They only have 2XL and 3XL left. So if you've got bigger hands they might be worth a shot.

Anyone have a pair of these?

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a pair of those in black. I ended up ordering them in XL when I should have gotten large and let them break in. I like them overall. Don't be like me and bend the knuckles too much. I ended up cracking the knuckle protector on one side.

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a pair and they are a well made inexpensive glove. I ordered them when they were $29.00/pair and am very pleased with them.:thumbup:

Clifford

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wearing a pair of the Chicane gloves when I went down on my bike at about 30mph. These gloves did exactly what they were designed to do. The leather in the palm had a tear, and showed abrasive wear, but did not penetrate to my hand. I did some shopping at the MotoGP to perhaps replace them with another brand, but ultimately decided to buy another pair of the Chicanes. Go with what is proven to work, right?