Tribute to a lost friend

ecurb

Reaction score
Visit site
I just learned today that a good friend and colleague in California died on Christmas from injuries sustained in a head-on collision with another bike on Christmas Eve. He was riding in the hills around LA, and the other guy drifted over the line in a tight turn.

It's another reminder to all of us that we aren't in complete control of our destiny when we ride.

John P. left behind a wife and three children as well as hundreds of friends and colleagues who will miss him greatly. He was a tremendous man and an outstanding engineer. The aerospace industry will suffer for his absence. May God be with him and all of his family in these trying times.

W

wrightme43

Godspeed Rider.
Prayers for peace, understanding, and acceptance for the ones left behind.

The only good I can say that comes from a death of a fellow rider is the knowledge that just seconds before he was as happy and alive as he could possibley be.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
I am extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I know that no words can help to ease your, or his family's pain. All I can really say is that my thoughts and prayers are there for you and his family.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to read of your loss of a good friend/

A sober reminder of the risk we all take and to stay away from that center line!

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
RIP John P. Very sad indeed, especially so right around the holidays.

Do you know which road he was on?

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks any time of year but even more so during the holiday season when friends and families get together to celebrate. My condolences to you and his family.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as wrightme mentioned, to go out riding is probably the best way to go. you are at the peak of your happiness level and riding epicly. he was a lucky man.....good family, good friends, and went out riding high.......i dont think it is possible to have a more complete and fulfilled existence than that.