Manchester bike show

Dynamo750

Reaction score
Visit site
We could not make it down to the nec for the show but i seen an advert for the Manchester bike show 10th Jan

Anybody been to this 1 and is it any good?

Is it worth travelling from Edinburgh for?...which i could do in 1 day so cuts he costs and time

MikeFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate

Its not a bad show, knowhere near the size of the NEC bike show though. Its pretty much a regional show. Not really sure I'd travel from Edinburgh for it unless I was staying for the whole weekend in Manchester?????

Hope this helps.

Mike;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate, I went last year and it was ok. Good selection of bikes on show and they had some decent stunt shows outside and in ... Its only an hours journey for me though and not sure I'd travel all that way from Edinburgh for it... depends what you fancy I suppose.

Also If you do go take a flask !!! got fleeced at nearly £2 a throw for tea and coffee last year and me being a caffeine addicted tight Northern git made me shudder :cheer:

Dynamo750

Reaction score
Visit site
Well we went down to the Manchester show and although it was not the biggest we were ther from 10 till 4 and enjoyed it

Some stands were missing and all the stunts were indoors so maybe smaller than last year, as was Edinburgh last year

Some good deals with Stealth doing 2 front and a rear disc with pads for £199, i have these on my track bike and there good

My m8 bought a helicopter for £40, a twin rotor too and free batteries BIG KID LOL

but the best buy was the airbrushed painting/print of vally

these are new on the scene and well good. a lot of work has went into them and ther small runs

mancheser021.jpg