Pazzo Group Buy (read thread before voting)

Are you FOR SURE in for a set of PAZZO's? $135 SHIPPED U.S.

• YES FOR SURE

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Possibly

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, got the deal about 90% worked out, just need to get a final head count so we can get the ball moving.

So far I have them for $135 SHIPPED. Right now thats US only, but I'm waiting until I hear back from him what his "over the pond" shipping would be.

The way im TRYING to work it is for every person to go on the site, type a coupon code in, and the special group price will be given. Thinking we will have a deadline of say this weekend or so. Still waiting to hear back if thats how he wants to do it or not.

Please put your vote up only if you are positive about getting them. People across the pond might want to wait until i hear back with a shipping cost.

I probably wont be able to get back on here until after 5pm or so.. then ill go from there.

P.S, since pazzo frowns on group buys, i cant publicly post his company, when this all falls into place, the people who want them can PM me and ill PM back the company, website and how to order.
Thanks all.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to vote as a possible for this since i definitely want some and will be ordering some sometime over the winter, but right before Christmas and right after an ice storm that cost me a lot in just fuel running around the state is not the right timing for me. if he could make it for a couple months or something like that then it would be for me, if not then i am going to just order them at regular price later this winter.

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
Considering im in the city where they make them, does anyone in BC know what price I can get them here at? I've seen them for $200 but thats it.

robbijer

Reaction score
Visit site
I am definatly in, thanks for all the work in getting this deal. This will be the first real modification to my 08.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the looks but would want to try someone's bike with them on first. I don't understand the No above but had to use it. ;) This is still a great deal and a very cool thing you're setting up. For those that want them, you'd best jump in now! :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like the looks but would want to try someone's bike with them on first. I don't understand the No above but had to use it. ;) This is still a great deal and a very cool thing you're setting up. For those that want them, you'd best jump in now! :thumbup:

Whenever i get mine you can try them, i will want to have some by spring since i bent a lever when my bike fell over the other day... damn freeze then thawing of the ground.... came home from work and my bike was on it's side in my driveway...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in!

I'm assuming that we have choice of colors and length without the price being any more or less?

Coupon code is a good idea. I don't use pay pal so I can buy directly with the dealer using my credit card.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good, better, and best news...

So here is the deal, 95% worked out,

Pazzo's in 48 states $130 + $5 shipping= $135 SHIPPED!
Pazzo's innernational $130 + $25 shipping = $155 SHIPPED!

We need 15 orders for this to go through with the special deal. Im just waiting to hear back if this will be an ongoing sale, or if he wants this to be done by a certain day.

Also, i have confirmed this deal is for ANY sportbike. I have personally tested it and confirmed that. $134.99 with free shipping! (since my order is already in!)

So here is how it should work. I have the two codes to use, one for US orders, and one for international. Since Pazzo is against group buys (and from what i hear will end all buisness with any company who does one), i have been asked NOT to share this company name publicly, but interested people can PM me, and ill PM back with the company, website, and coupon codes to enter. These codes you will enter when looking at your "cart". Im sure you have seen this before while placing an order, there is a little box that says "Do you have any coupons you wish to use today?" 99% of websites have them.

UPDATE The coupon expires on Jan 1st 2009, but if we get more demand he can extend it. He did say we NEED 15 orders to go through before this takes place, so it would be nice if we could get atleast 15 ordered by fri so we can get the ball moving for all of us. Also the International coupon is working now, and i have tested it

This sale is ready to go, let the group buy begin!, PM me for Web Adress, Company, and Coupon code:rockon:

*This deal seems $100% legit, the company seems 100% legit, but since i HAVE to say this to save my butt, i cant be held responsible for any problems you may have, yada yada. IOW, dont blame me, im just the middle man!

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in!

I'm assuming that we have choice of colors and length without the price being any more or less?

Coupon code is a good idea. I don't use pay pal so I can buy directly with the dealer using my credit card.
Yes, i just put my order in for black levers with red adjuster, $134.99 after the coupon code

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I must be doing something wrong. I went to the website and I cannot locate the lever for the FZ6. In fact, they don't even sell anything for the FZ6's. Please enlighten me.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I must be doing something wrong. I went to the website and I cannot locate the lever for the FZ6. In fact, they don't even sell anything for the FZ6's. Please enlighten me.

Must be doing something wrong, type Fz6 pazzo in the search bar of the page, its the 4th lever down..

autobahn70

Reaction score
Visit site
Any advice on whether to get long or short levers? I'm thinking long clutch lever cuz i usually use 4 fingers on the clutch and short brake lever cuz I usually use 2 fingers. Thoughts?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any advice on whether to get long or short levers? I'm thinking long clutch lever cuz i usually use 4 fingers on the clutch and short brake lever cuz I usually use 2 fingers. Thoughts?

your choice, but they do have a long brake/short clutch kit, and long clutch/short brake kit

Only 3 people have PMed me so far... whats up with that? where are the 28 people who said they were originally interested?