Dominator Headlights

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to put Dual 3 1/2" Dominator Headlights with a Buell Carbon Fiber Flyscreen on my bike. Has anyone done this because I am looking for tips to setting up the light wiring.

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
okay,
Forget the dominators, I am going with the Aztec 8's 5 3/4 duals instead. I have searched for a bracket to fix the flyscreen on but havent found anything. Anyone know?:

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
okay, here it is. Now I need a flyscreen.

DSC02007.JPG

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
They are 100 times better than the dual mod to the stock lights. The hi beams are sick as well. Both lights have low and high beams so you dont have that mixed light crap. Everything is clear. All my friends thought the lows were the high beams.
It was pretty cheap, about 250.00 for the lights, brackets, and the mounted mini turn signals. Aztec 8 said they will be coming out with flyscreens soon as well. I'm waiting cuz I think a buell flyscreen would look weird with these sized lights.
This sounds ghetto, but it helped me decide on the size lights I liked. I cut out cardboard circles for all of the sizes 7", dual 4" and 5 3/4" and taped them to a coat hanger and mounted it to the bike. Not many options in guam unfortunately. It worked though. Hope it helps.

Jay

MrSleepy

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just about to ask about a flyscreen, I don't really like the gauge cluster just hanging out up in the air. maybe tucked down a bit more or something. A small flyscreen would probably cover it though (not to mention deflect a tiny bit of air)