That Supercharged/Nitrous Streetfighter...

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I went to the NEC for the bike show, and got a look at fz6fighterboy's supercharged beast.

In a word, awesome.

Photographs don't really do it justice, either in regards to the quality of the parts, or the paint job.

I'm not really a fan of airbrushing on bikes/cars, but the Terminator themed paint is of a really high quality, and the rest of the bike is soooo extreme that it kind of fits.

Obviously I did manage to get a few pictures of it while I was there...

I'm not sure what size these will display at so fingers crossed they work!

HPIM0221.jpg

HPIM0222.jpg

HPIM0223.jpg

HPIM0224.jpg

I would have taken more, but it was the final Saturday of the show, and it was absolutely packed with people constantly stepping in front of you etc.

I don't think there is any doubt that this is the best FZ6 out there. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really sweet but also very "busy" look to it? Some of the features are awesome!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
not my cup of tea, but hey. I'd prefer functionality over looks...I guess that explains the Jeep I got LOL ;)

jstein can back me up on Jeep functionality and utility LOL.

all in all, sweet bike to look at, but you wouldn't catch me on it.

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site
not my cup of tea, but hey. I'd prefer functionality over looks...

Surely apart from the paint, this is function over form.

metmachex bottom braced swing arm, rotrex supercharger, oil catch tank, R6 forks with custom clamps, scorpion exhaust etc.

Other than the paint, what are you seeing that is not functional with regards to a 200 rwhp FZ6?

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Other than the paint, what are you seeing that is not functional with regards to a 200 rwhp FZ6?

I think she's plenty fast at the track and doesn't need supercharging or nitrous whatever. besides...what's the point of having a 200rwhp bike on the street? none.

yes, most likely a trailer queen. too much money to risk riding it around. Go buy a MotoGP bike and it'll be WAY better than a modded FZ6 ;) Again, just my opinion.

ps: yea...not diggin' the paint but it's never been my thing. I like flatter colors...not the mad chrome and expensive paint jobs. Backyard paint jobs ;) are where it's at.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I am not sure why one would question whether this bike is functional or not... you're missing the point! The goal of modding your bike to the extreme like this is not to make it functional... it's a passion... it's for the pleasure of modding, the pleasure to have something different, the pleasure to push the limits... saying that the stock FZ is fast enough is completely irrelevant as well.... with that kinda logic doing any performance mod is stupid...

From my point of view, the OP did an amazing job, and I am stoked to see how far one can take it using our beloved little FZ... good stuff!! :thumbup: Does it mean I would want one for myself? nope, it is not my style either, but I respect the work and don't really care about his reasons for doing it...

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like many of the details and how clean the bike is, you could eat off of it! However the tires surface could have been tiddied up.

I'm with others, visually simpler is better for my eye.

I would love to hear that thing run however. I bet it is a sound like no other! :thumbup:

Arty

Reaction score
Visit site
not my cup of tea, but hey. I'd prefer functionality over looks...

And

I think she's plenty fast at the track and doesn't need supercharging or nitrous whatever. besides...what's the point of having a 200rwhp bike on the street? none.

Are two completely different arguments though aren't they. Equally by that reasoning, why would anyone have an R1 or a 'Blade (though neither of those make 200hp anyway)?

Personally, if it was mine, I would loose the paint in favour of something a little more subtle, but still I guess one look at the thing tells you it's not exactly a sleeper is it.

I think what the guy has done with this is amazing, and the fact that he has layed out so much cash on a little FZ6 (didn't he say it was like £24,000) is testimony to how much he loves/respects it in the first place.

davidsa1

Naked is more fun.
Reaction score
Visit site

The only reason one needs, BECAUSE THEY CAN.
My Mustang has a mild tune at 427 rwhp and is capable of about 600. do I need it? Hell no but it sure as hell is fun to have!

I am not sure why one would question whether this bike is functional or not... you're missing the point! The goal of modding your bike to the extreme like this is not to make it functional... it's a passion... it's for the pleasure of modding, the pleasure to have something different, the pleasure to push the limits... saying that the stock FZ is fast enough is completely irrelevant as well.... with that kinda logic doing any performance mod is stupid...

Absolutley!I mean really how many of the mods that any of us have done are really needed? Maybe bar risers,better seat, luggage, that's not what modding is about it is about making your bike yours!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lower cowl is another great example... is it needed? Does my bike perform better? No and nope! But I like it... a LOT! :D

It's a matter of personal choice and disposable income. :steve:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lower cowl is another great example... is it needed? Does my bike perform better? No and nope! But I like it... a LOT! :D

It's a matter of personal choice and disposable income. :steve:

No, no, no. The lower cowl make your bike 10% faster! Looks cool too. :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very typically English IMHO, i that it is blinged beyond comprehension!!! Just look at some of the bike's In Streetfighter mag.....they are insane, as is this!

I suppose it's all about making it the owners ulitmate bike....and i am pretty sure that has been acheived!

Not my cup of tea.....black for me, everytime....love the suspension mods, not so sure about that engine though,........very short life expectancy, but hey, it's a show bike, so i guess it doesnt matter.

:thumbup: