Post your BOTM pic here for January 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, I'll dip my toe in again I guess....

Captured this one in upstate NY when we stopped to stretch our legs on an Oct long weekend ride.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I think this might be the one...if I take a better one, I'll delete this one and replace it =)

attachment.php

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, I enjoyed my trackday...I was and am proud of it. It was taken off after this photo though no worries. Have you been? It was my first day...I'm sure you understand!

Good on ya for even getting out on the track in the first place, more than can be said for a lot of us.....good job, i say! :thumbup:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What does the C mean ?

usually it is the "Beginner" group, but there are no speed limits or any real limitations, a lot of time they just have designated passing areas rather than open passing. I could very easily bump up on my track days, but i feel safe knowing that normal street riders aren't going to be trying any hair brained passes on the open passing rules.

Nice pics everybody so far.

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
that is a great pic n00dle! What exhausts do you have? Are those Leo's? Did you paint the end of them black yourself? Looks bada$$!

pkoosa

Reaction score
Visit site
that is a great pic n00dle! What exhausts do you have? Are those Leo's? Did you paint the end of them black yourself? Looks bada$$!

Thanks. The exhaust is Leo Vince. The tip is highly polished, it must be the angle and lighting that makes it look black. I did remove the Leo Vince decal from the carbon fiber exhaust though.

Status
Not open for further replies.