my very first 2-up!

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday, i took a friend of mine riding with me... Once I got used to the extra weight (in her case, about 105 lbs) it was really fun! and I waited 3500 miles til I took my first as well! Actually, I was surprised, i have a buddy who always complains when he has to take a passenger... of course, I'd complain too if I had to ride his bike instead of mine! 1978 CBK 750...

On a completely different note, I didn't think that it was possible to fall anymore in love with my FZ6, but I found out today that I was wrong... finally fixed the speedohealer and played around with the rear preload...and it rides like a new bike! It's easier in the corners, it's easier to shift, the speedo and odo are finally right, and for some reason, its now much easier to power wheelie! Today was a good day for it too... mid 70's with a bright clear sky!:thumbup:

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
glad you had a good ride.... I have taken my wife out on the FZ6 ....it rode fine. She likes the comfy seat and backrest on the Electraglide but the FZ6 did not mind her 125 lbs on the back one little bit.