want to shine like me?

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
if you dont want to spend all that time washing and detailing your bike; then give this stuff a try i love it. makes my bikes shine like day one. use it on ur helments,visors,windscreen,glass you name it. (havent tryed it on carbon fiber) i got mine at cycle gear for $10 for a 13.5oz can. just use a dime size spray for your tank.

Protect All Polish, Wax & Treatment
with UV Blocker

Advanced formula Protect All with UV Blocker is an extremely effective cleaner, polish, wax, treatment and protectant for all types of vehicles and surfaces. The application is as quick and easy as wipe on, wipe dry and it requires no tedious detailing around lettering and rubber molding.

Superior quality carnauba wax creates and maintains a durable and lustrous showroom shine. This versatile and economical product is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or professional detailer to beautify and protect clear-coats, paint, aluminum, fiberglass, gelcoats, chrome, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, rubber, plastic and more. Protect All really does do it all!

Pirosko

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually use a very slightly damped cloth with Armour All. Works on all hoses, paint, windscreen, even helmet visors. Just keep off the tires (ok on cars, not on bikes), brake disks, and handle grips as it is quite slick. Keep off your seat too!

Stuff gives everything a show room look and very easy to use. Just make sure bike is clean to begin with.

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
if you dont want to spend all that time washing and detailing your bike; then give this stuff a try i love it. makes my bikes shine like day one. use it on ur helments,visors,windscreen,glass you name it. (havent tryed it on carbon fiber) i got mine at cycle gear for $10 for a 13.5oz can. just use a dime size spray for your tank.

Protect All Polish, Wax & Treatment
with UV Blocker

Advanced formula Protect All with UV Blocker is an extremely effective cleaner, polish, wax, treatment and protectant for all types of vehicles and surfaces. The application is as quick and easy as wipe on, wipe dry and it requires no tedious detailing around lettering and rubber molding.

Superior quality carnauba wax creates and maintains a durable and lustrous showroom shine. This versatile and economical product is perfect for the do-it-yourselfer or professional detailer to beautify and protect clear-coats, paint, aluminum, fiberglass, gelcoats, chrome, stainless steel, glass, vinyl, rubber, plastic and more. Protect All really does do it all!

I've washed my bikes exactly once since discovering spray and wipe cleaners. I usually use the stuff that used to be made by Honda (black / pink can), but I think I'll give your brand a shot....

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked some Protect All up at Wal-Mart based on your review...

I just tried it out and it's EXCELLENT! The bike shines like no other!