Powerbronze Windscreen w/Pics

JP730

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a couple pictures of the Powerbronze dark smoke windscreen. I figured I’d post since sometimes it’s hard to get an idea of what something is going to look like unless you see it on several different bikes at different angles etc. Easy install and I couldn’t be happier with the looks. I rode with it for the first time this past weekend. It seems to have slightly reduced buffeting, but not a huge improvement over stock (I’m 6’1”). That’s not why I bought it though so I can’t complain. For those considering this one I definitely recommend it :thumbup:

This was also my first ride with the FZ1 bars. Much, much better. Way easier to get into an aggressive position and my hands and wrists felt great afterwards compared to the stock bars. This was about a 4 hour ride. I highly recommend these as well. You can’t lose for $30 :D

IMG_09561.jpg

FZ6Elbe.jpg

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike :) How's clearance with the FZ1 bars compared to stock? Would be cool if you could take some pictures that shows how much clearance there is with the fairing and the tank. :D

JP730

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike :) How's clearance with the FZ1 bars compared to stock? Would be cool if you could take some pictures that shows how much clearance there is with the fairing and the tank. :D

It's close, but you can still go stop to stop no problem. I'll try to get some more pics of the bars and windscreen. It may not be until this weekend though.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
It's close, but you can still go stop to stop no problem. I'll try to get some more pics of the bars and windscreen. It may not be until this weekend though.
Sweet, thanks:) I'm a little concerned that my big hands are going to rub against the tank and scratch it.. =P

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get the windscreen from? Lokks really nice - I have been contemplating one ever since seeing Reiobard's.

ready2goriding

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, thanks:) I'm a little concerned that my big hands are going to rub against the tank and scratch it.. =P

I have big hands also. If any adjustment is needed, simply roll the bars and controls foward- in any order. Looks kinda silly- works GREAT! :cheer:

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks nice.....:thumbup:

Could I get a pic of your side-covers(the ones under the seat) I changed my front fairing to black, and those side-covers would look good on my bike. are they 2-tone paint, or decal?

thanks in advance...heres a pic of my fairing to give you an idea of what I mean...
DSC01124.jpg

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say it's about identical in height to the stock screen.

When i got mine i held them against each other and they were the exact same size, which made me happy because IMO i think the taller ones look a little strange. I love mine and yours looks great too!

Where did you get the windscreen from? Looks really nice - I have been contemplating one ever since seeing Reiobard's.

Thank you again!

JP730

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks nice.....:thumbup:

Could I get a pic of your side-covers(the ones under the seat) I changed my front fairing to black, and those side-covers would look good on my bike. are they 2-tone paint, or decal?

thanks in advance...heres a pic of my fairing to give you an idea of what I mean...
DSC01124.jpg

I will get a better pic for you this weekend. It's just a decal. I agree, they would look awesome on your bike with the black front fairing.

Thanks everyone for the compliments :D

JP730

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are the pics I promised. My dad snapped them for me when we were out today. I hope they help :thumbup:

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg