Cold hands? these will work

F

FZSex

My friend has em and I put em on my bike to see how they would fit.

With the powermadd handguards: the left one will fit but not completely on the bottom. The right side - I would suspect it would be way too tight and could activate the kill switch.

Once it gets bastard cold out, I'm gonna order some and have them lengthened to work with the handguards... I really like my bike with the powermadds and I suspect they will stay on even when the weather warms up

Click here and go to the bottom

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen these before. Sounds like a good invention but I still question the safety of them, like how quickly you can remove a hand? And if you had to for whatever reason while driving, how do you get your hand back in? You just know there will come that one time..... ;)

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
My friend has em and I put em on my bike to see how they would fit.

With the powermadd handguards: the left one will fit but not completely on the bottom. The right side - I would suspect it would be way too tight and could activate the kill switch.

Once it gets bastard cold out, I'm gonna order some and have them lengthened to work with the handguards... I really like my bike with the powermadds and I suspect they will stay on even when the weather warms up

Click here and go to the bottom

Powermadd handguards + heated grips. Works great for me!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And if you had to for whatever reason while driving, how do you get your hand back in? You just know there will come that one time..... ;)

I was thinking the same thing...if its cold enough to need them, it is cold enough to have to lift your visor to stop it from fogging up. That involves on the fly reinsertion.

F

FZSex

They are cloth so you can move your hand out and back in. I've got gloves, glove liners and the handguards but thats still not enough. I may just wave the white flag and plug up the gerbing electric gloves. I just dont like foolin with em.

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen these before. Sounds like a good invention but I still question the safety of them, like how quickly you can remove a hand? And if you had to for whatever reason while driving, how do you get your hand back in? You just know there will come that one time..... ;)

Seems to be just like what the police use, but then again I have seen some of the gear they wear and maybe rider saftey is not their first priority.