Visit site
attachment.php

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steph....you can go to the bottom of the class for posting this picture.....BBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh S##t I posted it again.

Steve

:rof: I think so too, but too many people told me to post it for BOTM. To me it is just plain depressing!!!
At least now it is all cozy, cuddled up to a golf cart in the penalty box at the old arena for the winter.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can tell this is going to be another tough decision for me to make... nice photos so far.

Deb

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steph....you can go to the bottom of the class for posting this picture.....BBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh S##t I posted it again.

Steve

that picture makes me sad... it will be like that soon...

I am bringing the camera now to work, so the game is on like donkey kong!

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
If you saw my BOTM picture from last month you will notice I have sold a lot of my mods to get ready for the holidays (ps I still have the +20hp mod available $1,000 obo). I have also been doing a lot of traveling recently ( http://www.600riders.com/forum/bar/9499-bored-work.html#post115293 ) which required funding.

Anyway here is my BOTM picture which someone else, who will remain nameless, ruined by posting tHEiR picture with SNOW on tHEiR bike.

necrotimus-albums-bikes-picture1702-december.bmp

J

jsteinb95

If you saw my BOTM picture from last month you will notice I have sold a lot of my mods to get ready for the holidays (ps I still have the +20hp mod available $1,000 obo). I have also been doing a lot of traveling recently ( http://www.600riders.com/forum/bar/9499-bored-work.html#post115293 ) which required funding.

Anyway here is my BOTM picture which someone else, who will remain nameless, ruined by posting tHEiR picture with SNOW on tHEiR bike.

necrotimus-albums-bikes-picture1702-december.bmp

LOL....I look forward to seeing your entry every month! I think last month's was the best though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.