wow!!!

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I just wanted to let people know I just bacame an amsoil dealer and put it in my FZ6. WOW what a difference it made the motor has got alot quieter since I put it in. I have friends that run the R6 motor in thier cars. They have ran amsoil since they started racing and they swear by it. I have now put it in my bike the truck and my wifes car. My truck had alittle bit of lifter noise when it first started in the mornings, I was told by family mechanics that it was normal for gms to do that but it doesnt anymore. I am really impressed by the stuff so far. They say you can go 15,000 miles on an oil change in a light trcuk or passeger vehicle. I think I might try to go only 10,000 in my truck or my wifes car, and they say you can go 8,000 on a bike but I am only going to go the normal 4,000 on the bike. I am just curious if anybody else has ran or is running amsoil in their bikes? Just thought I would pass this on to people. Oh and the shifter and clutch feels better once I got about 100 miles on the oil change. Here is the link if you all want to look it up. *SNIP*

Last edited by a moderator:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Great....another amsoil dealer....will I gain 20HP too?

If you're going to push a product on this site, you should first speak with Admin. Most businesses PAY to advertise. I have edited the product link out of your thread.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Great....another amsoil dealer....will I gain 20HP too?

If you're going to push a product on this site, you should first speak with Admin. Most businesses PAY to advertise. I have edited the product link out of your thread.

Proper punctuation and spelling's a pretty good idea too.