Where did you get your mirrors?

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Fly N Cycle, Inc. Universal Mirrors

I got these. The only thing i would caution about bar mount mirrors is that with our stock setup there isn't a lot of room. I wanted to add hand guards and mirrors but ended up having to ditch the hand guards. Just not enough space on the bar for everything. I think that's why so many people opt for bar end mirrors instead.

All of my ideas came from this thread. Lots of good info.

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
I might get those without the LED Signals on them (unless they are easy to set up... are they? :confused: ) If you have the mirrors with the turn signals on them does that mean you don't need front signals?

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
They are just as simple as any other turn signal: Take two wires connect them to the corresponding wires on your bike. Add a resistor to slow down the blink rate to something more reasonable (optional). Done, next project.

Check your local laws to see what is allowed/disallowed as far as turn signals. I don't think there is anything illegal about mirror signals (i.e. gixxers come stock that way), but I wouldn't trust these things by themselves. They are a nice extra, but aren't quite bright enough to go it alone. Spend the extra 30 bucks to get a good set of LED flashers. At least, that's my opinion.

muzkur

Reaction score
Visit site
My fav models are that with side signals. That plus a backlight with signals and things out of the bike no more :D