joe rocket

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
has anybody had any experience with the joe rocket helmets I am thinking about getting the carbon fiber helmet any feedback would be appreciated.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude that helmet looks cool as hell. If there is anyone that has used this helmet before and liked it with minimum or no complaints I would love to get one. I wouldn't at this moment in time because I still have my Shoei and I can't justify getting another $500 helmet till I have had this one for awhile. I wish the Joe Rocket came in different colors also.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I think that Joe rocket doesn't make it's own helmets. They used to sell re-branded HJC helmets. Google it, I am sure you will find something about this "rumor"

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
As always fit is crucial so if you haven't tried one on (or an HJC since they apparently fit the same) you should. Here's a webbikeworld.com review of the HJC which appears to be the same helmet with comestic changes

HJC FS-15 - webBikeWorld

Last edited:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude that helmet looks cool as hell. If there is anyone that has used this helmet before and liked it with minimum or no complaints I would love to get one. I wouldn't at this moment in time because I still have my Shoei and I can't justify getting another $500 helmet till I have had this one for awhile. I wish the Joe Rocket came in different colors also.

it does... lol JoeRocket.com translucent colors :thumbup:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought the Joe Rocket carbon fiber helmet in blue. True, it is a HJC manufactured helmet. When I was looking for a new helmet, I tried all of the various helmets in this price range and for my head shape, it fit the best (Shoei just didn't do it for me). I've been using this helmet for about two months now and I'm gald I went with it. It's light weight, which is what I like about it the most. It's also quiet. I usually wear ear plugs when I ride, so the combination of the helmet and the plugs make for a very quiet ride! And it looks great. I've had a few comments about how nice it looks especially when it's bright an sunny out.

Overall, I recommend it if you are shopping around.

Bryan

Last edited: