Warrior HD biker went down this morning on Los Angeles 105 West bound...well, sorry but deserved it!

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
While riding, I wave at any rider regardless what and how they ride. I commute daily 105W & 405N to go to Century City to work.

I always see this gentleman, he's HD rider and wearing just like those famous biker clubs (you know those two famous biker club everyone's afraid..:) )... Everytime he gets to the back of any rider, he always rev'ed it and rev'ed it until you stress out to find a place to yield him and he always sped up 50-55 in the traffic of 105 W bound...(if you're in LA, you should know 105 W/E bound traffic bumper to bumper even car pool lane).

So basically, this biker harrassed every other bikers on the road given he's kickass, mean biker with awesome HD, loud and mean outfit (Nazi helment, biker jacket seems to belong to those famous biker club)...

And today, he went down right on the spot that I always ride 25-30mph and always yield him as he always caught me up around that spot daily...I believe he's still alive, belly faced up with few firefighters around. His position was in 2nd land (not even in carpool lane). I stopped by to ask Firefighter if he'll be ok but I didn't see his belly breathing at all...I hope the best luck for him but it was already foretold that his riding style, attitude would lead him to some accident and it DID HAPPEN!

I learned that while riding, the moment you become ****y, shown off is the moment you will go down or someone in a car will own you soon. They will just simply say "I don't see him" ..

That's the story on my commuting trip today and I hope I won't see anything like this again.

People said bike riding is increasing 30 times risk. This is what I'm saying, if the traffic is bad like bumper to bumper (like in 105/405 traffic), the risk is greatly reduced if bike speed is around 25/30mph (I ride only for commute to work). At that speed, I have plenty of times to manuever, react whenever things get to the way (and it happens many times)

Good luck and ride safe my fellow rider!

Last edited:

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing.

None of us WANT something bad to happen to others. But some times you just have to shake your head and think it through as a learning opportunity. Keep up your good & safe habits!

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I can't see splitting/blowing by sit-still traffic at speeds, say, 5-10x faster. Sure, I could do it but that leaves probably no room for defensive techniques. Going so fast probably means that, since cagers---even us---don't even check/monitor rear-view mirrors every nono second you risk others not noticing you coming up so quickly and unexpectedly will change lanes or even just extend elbow out to dump coffee or something. The CHP recommends not splitting faster, say, than 10-15 MPH faster than traffic flow. Yeah, I've seen riders split at dangerous speeds----no thank you!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope he's ok, you'll let us know if you read anything about him, won't ya?
And maybe this will be his "wake up" call :don'tknow: