Thinking about selling and parting out Ohlins, Givi, rizome rearsets, R6 forks/brakes, etc., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not about winning a point, or losing one. I was ready to buy, and as far as I was concerned, had made the appropriate steps toward making a purchase.

I understand it was probably easier to sell to someone local, or at least within the same country

I get it.

I just wished you'd said as much at the time - then it would have saved me the wasted time, and saved us this angst.

As I've repeatedly said, please re-read the above quote - I even gave you the benefit of saying it was a simple mis-communication, but did you respond to that?

No, so I purchased elsewhere and when I saw someone try to buy something from you, as a good forum participant, I let him know his request may go unanswered, as mine had.

All you had to do was say 'thanks for the interest Rick, but I'd prefer to sell intra-country, but if it falls through, I'll remember you'

Any sort of common courtesy would have sufficed.

Cheers,
Rick

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
You have your own reality. I went to the USPS and FedEx and inquired about shipping to australia for you. I sold two other items internationally. Why don't you post the private messages I sent you trying to help you buy things and talking about how I could ship each item separately or everything all together? Or better yet, how about you just stop talking shyt about me altogether? That's my problem, you keep posting negative things in my threads!

I didn't start ignoring you until you posted one side of a private message conversation in my thread at which point I realized you were a complete drama queen. And by ignore, all I did was stop trying to hand feed you...it's not like you tried to message me or buy an item and got no response.

It's real simple, somehow you failed to buy anything from a very accommodating seller...and you acted like a jerk in the process. No one else seemed to have a single issue....this is not complicated stuff. Believe what you want, speculate whatever, you are the only exception to the rule. Like i said, look in he mirror.

Sorry things did't work out for you. Enough already.

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Without posting the entire dialogue, suffice to say, the facts speak for themselves....

Snipped from here.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.