Pics Up from one hellova ride help choosing?

I see what your saying but yeah anything "could" happen but then again anything "could" happen on my way to work. And that truck had slowed way down to let me vo around as well as had half of his truck off on the shoulder giving me plenty of room. Most of the cage drivers with the exception of a few and all of the bigrigs were very courtious and would move over to let the bikes by as long as it was safe for them to do so. I try not to take any unnecessary risk wether riding for fun or on my commute but as long I am not doing anything illegal if something were to happen at least it wouldnt be my fault. Im one of those people who just takes things as them come I realise riding like that or a bike in general has its dangers compared to a cage, but I would like to think I could deal with the consequences if they come. Not saying im looking foward to something bad happening and would try to avoid it if possible, but rather if it dose...oh well sh!t happens

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

The Hwy 94 pics are good, better than average. Prolly taken with a digital SLR camera and a decent zoom lens. Notice the blur in the background but the bike is sharp? Notice the lighting, they're not going through shaded areas but bright sunlight making the colors stand out. There's a couple of shots where you see the twisty road behind the bike, that's a pretty good setup. Most people don't know how to frame something like that. The bike/person doesn't have to be in the center of the shot if you're showing an awesome background like that. It takes practice to do. Honestly it looks like the squidphoto shots were taken with a camera phone. But if they're the only shots you have and are decent enough to at least see who the person is and the bike, not too blurry, then you might as well get one or two of them.

Yessir thats the road hey dont you live in or around atlanta?.?.. if you do, would you want to go to the dragstrip friday night with me and gtpaddict

That is tempting, but I have an early morning Saturday. Another time? Do you have a link for more info. on this dragstrip of which you speak? Thanks, man.

Nice pics, by the way. I've had bad luck finding those camera guys. I ride around Blood Mountain almost every time I ride, it seems like. I want to do a more low-intensity trip near Madison. It's pretty there. Not much adrenaline, but good sights.

Well squidfoto.com posted the pics from 9/10/10 really quick but good god there prices seem really high but then again ive never bought pictures like this before but anyways heres the main link as well as the links to some of the ones i like best but if yall have time take a look through and help me pick out at least 4 good pictures to buy and fyi i start on page 7 and show up just about on every page until the end lol
main link
PhotoReflect - SQUIDfoto

deff buying this one
PhotoReflect - SQUIDfoto - September 10, 2011 Blood Mountain

I'd say this is your best one:

That is tempting, but I have an early morning Saturday. Another time? Do you have a link for more info. on this dragstrip of which you speak? Thanks, man.

Nice pics, by the way. I've had bad luck finding those camera guys. I ride around Blood Mountain almost every time I ride, it seems like. I want to do a more low-intensity trip near Madison. It's pretty there. Not much adrenaline, but good sights.

I sent you a pm with all the info

Back