MotoGP viewing

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, just realised why moto3 and moto2 weren't telecast in Australia last race. Dorna sold the rights for the lower classes to foxtel exclusively, so we'll only get motogp live.

Has anyone used the MotoGP live experience app? http://www.motogp.com/en/Fan+Zone/Live+Experience+App

Is this what I need to watch the lower classes?

I can't afford pay TV, but $33- for the year isn't too bad. Assuming that's a once only fee.

Dennis121

Reaction score
Visit site
Personally i just watch the motogp a day later! U can just download iT everywhere!!
Watching it on tv is expensive here in Holland... It sucks!! XD

And u can just download HD quality!

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Personally i just watch the motogp a day later! U can just download iT everywhere!!
Watching it on tv is expensive here in Holland... It sucks!! XD

And u can just download HD quality!

I thought MotoGP were hard on vision on the internet. They've even removed stuff from our forum in the past. Can you post (or PM) where you download it from?

Anyone else use this or other subscriptions from MotoGP.com?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can sign up on motogp.com for the video streaming - the website says they show all 3 races plus old races on the video archives. 140 Euros for the season.....

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
The last race I was able to use:

TSM PLUG: MotoGP Live Stream 2014 Online

This site will have multiple links (mostly UK) to live TV feeds of all classes races & practices.

I usually get the MotoGP video pass but decided to save money this season.

That looks like it could be a winner.

Definately no 140E Kazza, reading my irst post info again, I reckon it migt be video reviews, etc, but no race???

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can sign up on motogp.com for the video streaming - the website says they show all 3 races plus old races on the video archives. 140 Euros for the season.....

in the US, it's 99 euros if you choose regular (non-multi-screen) subscription. I treated myself to this type of video pass for this season.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I do the live streaming from MotoGP.com as well. You have all practice sessions, all qualifying and all races for every race.

Does anyone know if WSB has the same anywhere?

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
The last race I was able to use:

TSM PLUG: MotoGP Live Stream 2014 Online

This site will have multiple links (mostly UK) to live TV feeds of all classes races & practices.

I usually get the MotoGP video pass but decided to save money this season.

Nope, didn't work. Kept opening the site. Would appear to start for 4 or 5 seconds, then revert to some scam site - like a betting site, or Star Stable game or something random

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope, didn't work. Kept opening the site. Would appear to start for 4 or 5 seconds, then revert to some scam site - like a betting site, or Star Stable game or something random

That's odd. I was watching it yesterday and today with no problems. I also have an Ad Block extension installed in the Safari web browser, so maybe that is why I'm not seeing any of this?

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Bryan. I did find that other site too, but it kept asking me to download this, and that, and wouldn't work either. I could see and hear the footage running behind the "You must download this..." but couldn't get to it. I think I'll give up! :( Really annoyed as the lower classses generally offer the best racing (especially with an Aussie doing so well again)