Givi Stuff For Sale

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings everybody. As I've decided to keep my bike, I've decided to sell a few things so that me and my FZ can evolve together. In the pictures below you will see that I've got the Givi top case and Givi side bags that are mounted on the Givi racks for a 2007 FZ6. The side bags use the same key, but the top case uses a different key. I've also purchased the retro-reflective material to go behind the red plastic on the bags. The bags do have some minor scratches, which is why I've lowered the price significantly. I do have the instructions that came with them for installation. The bags are all on my bike, which is in my garage because I'm not riding as my foot is still broken. I really love the bags, but since my venture to the track, I'm wanting to MOD my bike out for the track/street fighter.

So if you are interested, please let me know by PM, reply to this post, or email ([email protected]).

RETAIL VALUE (FYI... Retail pricing was based on current pricing at TwistedThrottle.com, which is where I bought all my Givi stuff.)
Givi V46 Topcase = $230.67
Givi Topcase Rack = $142.20
Givi V35 Sidecases/Saddlebages (pair) = $490.50
Givi Tubular Sidecase Racks PL360 = $170.10

MY SELLING PRICE
Givi V46 Topcase = $140.00 SOLD
Givi Topcase Rack = $85.00 SOLD
Givi V35 Sidecases/Saddlebages (pair) = $295.00 SOLD
Givi Tubular Sidecase Racks PL360 = $90.00

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

Disclaimer... S&H is not included in the price and will be determined based on your location.

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear you are keeping the FZ Maverick, smart move! :thumbup: Love those saddlebags.

jmaellis

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the side bags (and the top case if the other guy doesn't come through).

EDITED: I spoke to soon. Givi/SW-MOTECH doesn't make a side case rack for my bike that will accept these cases. I'll have to give up the side cases.

Last edited:

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
If you are going to streetfighter it then dibs on the fairing assembly!

Haha... Before my bike becomes a parting "I've got dibs" auction, I'm not holding any other parts for anyone till it's time to sell/depart with them. Therefore, this thread is limited to the Givi bags and racks only as other parts of my bike are not on the menu yet ;)