First Video with the Drift HD 170 Stealth

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so today i decided to take a couple vids/pics with the new cam. I'll include a pic/vid to show you. Mind you i'm new to the whole camera thing and the settings are probably not perfect :spank:
Note: The mounting point in this vid is on my mirror rubber where the mirror meets the handlebar... as you can see in the video i have to move it back into position a couple times b/c the rubber it was mounted on kept moving (as its supposed to). I'll add another vid to this thread when i'm in a wifi zone (internet card data limits...this vid was like 500 mp)... Both vids i took are 720p b/c i was trying out different things with the zoom/fisheye.

2nd vid that i'll upload later has the cam on the other mirror with a solid mount... think that's where it'll stay til i get brave enough to put the adhesive velcro on my brand new precious HJC-IS16 :eek:

OH another note: In this vid the Fisheye effect coupled with the side the cam is mounted on makes it look like i'm crossing the center line in turns and am riding way to the center of the road, i assure you i wasn't :thumbup: (only complaint about the cam so far) On the other side you'll see (when i get to upload it) it doesn't have that effect.

So anyways this is one of my favorite twisties within reasonable distance of my house.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ukv530Y9w]2010 Kawisaki Versys + Drift HD 170 Stealth - YouTube[/ame]

No it isn't the Tail of the Dragon, but it's nice for an afternoon cruise.... there's actually a creek (Oatka) to the right of me in this vid.

Saw this on my way back down the same road coming the other way. Thought it was great that some one took the time to do this, thought i'd share.
attachment.php

**Oh one final thing.... first ever youtube video i've uploaded :rockon::rockon:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very fun looking road. Very much like most of the roads I ride around here. :thumbup:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Very fun looking road. Very much like most of the roads I ride around here. :thumbup:

Unfortunately it's a needle in a haystack.... Everything within a half hour of me is straight and boring... or has 1 good curve on it.... Have to travel to get to long twisties.... Going on a 4 day trip to the Air force museum and on the way home hitting a road in WV that's supposed to be as good/better than the Dragon. You know i'll have that bit recorded :thumbup: