Fall is here! Leaves are wet!!!

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
Fall is one of the nicer looking seasons in my opinion. Leaves change colour, cooler weather, but like other debris on the road, watch out for leaves. They're extra slippery in the morning due to condensation and I put my left foot on a few while stopping. I slide forward and luckily didn't fall.

Lucky Montrealian!
It was nice here in SoCal too close to 90 degrees F. It really reminds me of Fall time - NOT. I don't think I ever seen the seasons change here. All I know is Summer,Summer, and Summer with a little drizzle once in a blue moon.

Almost time for some leaf peeping here. I am sure my riding is over this season, unless we get out this weekend (surgery)... I love fall, my favorite season. Cool nights, warm days. Crisp air.

SUX!! HERE COMES 6 MOS OF RAIN!! Just returned from prob my last ride for this season... (Insurance is up tomorrow)... Sigh.. I miss er already:(

Boooooooo that sucks. I am sad for my brethern in the frozen north.

Leaves are turning here. Low tonight 45 high tomorow of 72.

funny that you bring this up. i felt my left foot slipping when i went to take-off and lift it up earlier today. i took a quick glance back to see what the hell it was and sure enough, it was wet leaves!

Just went for a ride to see the colors...
bike3.jpg

Watch out for that low sun as well.

Especially when coming out of junctions.

If it is not photoshopped...thats a great photo. Very.......CLOUDY..........

Steve

If you call fall 'fall' because the leaves fall off the trees, why don't you call spring 'grow'?

I'd quite happily have four summers in a row, I'm sick of riding around having to take summer AND winter kit everywhere I go incase the weather decides to change seasons for a few hours.

If you call fall 'fall' because the leaves fall off the trees, why don't you call spring 'grow'?

I'd quite happily have four summers in a row, I'm sick of riding around having to take summer AND winter kit everywhere I go incase the weather decides to change seasons for a few hours.
Amen to that.........

You coming on the 4th?

Nelly

I have to agree, I got out my winter jacket today to sit in the stands of my kids first hockey practice of the season...ARGH! Hockey means no bikes!

Back