Dallas riders

Trommel

Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy just got an new R6, sold his R1 and has a couple of events comming up in august, if there is any interest, post here and let me know! Also just as a general role call for all the Dallas, TX riders.

"Tucker Rocky Bike Night: sponsored by Super Streetbike magazine and is scheduled for August 2nd at 3rd Base Sports Bar & Grill 2390 Parkwood Blvd Frisco, Tx 75034 next to Embassy Suites. there’s a stunt show by Aaron Colton everything starts at 8pm

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=823684#
"

"R is for Respect Bike Night Thursday

Do you attend bike night at Sonic on Thursday? If so, are you interested in trying to meet and show that the R is for Respect?

Perhaps we can start a chain for Dallas/Ft. Worth area riders, asking all Yamaha R-series riders (R1, R6, R6s, including FZ series) to meet August 14 (Thursday) at Sonic? If we give ourselves time to organize, it could be fun (take pictures, bring your girl, ride-in together and outclass the other bikers).

I created a thread to keep tabs and disseminate information (meeting location and time) which I placed on the R6 & R1 forums.

Sonic Drive-In
11921 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75218-1413
Local: 214-349-5475"