Bring on the New Year

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's a new year now, and I haven't been on the forums much lately as I am extremely busy with business opportunities.

But I figured I'd stop in to first of all say that I'm still alive, still have 0 speeding tickets, and 0 accidents - going on 3 years now. (knock on wood)

I finally got around to buying a rain suit and heated gear, which allows me to ride through the winter now. Here in Pa, I am seeing many more motorcycles on the road during the winter months, which is a consoling thought for me.

I still get ridiculed by EVERYBODY for riding in terrible weather, but this right here is my inspiration to keep going:

View attachment 32942

Its days like that one where it rains all day and everybody says "Why would you ride?" Then the rain goes away, the sun comes out, and I am the ONLY one on the road with my bike. Its moments like that, that I live for.

So yes, I have also recently made some financial moves, and took advantage of a few business opportunities that proved beneficial to me - which has allotted me some extra income. So, with my bike now paid off - I've been doing all the things I've wanted to do. I got a Yamaha tattoo to symbolize this era of my life, to serve as a constant reminder of the days of my youth, and my passion for motorcycles.

View attachment 32943

And so on to the bike now:
With the extra money I've been making and a little christmas money, I made some purchases I've really been itching to get done on my bike. I've been wanting to add green accents, and been contemplating adding monsters and goblins and aliens to my bike. For anybody who knows me personally, anything involving crazy monsters or aliens, is a huge passion of mine. My tattoos, movies, artwork, books, music, all reflects this - so I figured it was about time I stepped up and did some cosmetic customizing now that I have my scorpions installed.

So, I bought for my bike:
-Black grip puppies (w/ green accents)
-Green rim stripes
-A dark green tank pad with a succubus type monster
-Various green monster decals (both monsters and the energy drink)
-Green underglow lights

None of them are on the bike yet as I just purchased all of this in the past 2 days and I am waiting for it to come in, but I will post pictures of my black and green, monster themed bike as soon as it nears completion.

So in closing, I hope everybody on the forums is doing well and still riding smart. I hope to be on the forums more often this year, but until next time - Happy New Years all and ride smart and stay safe this year!