Brand new Suzuki GSR 750 and new GSXR600 & 750

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You got love this time of year with all the new bikes being revealed. Personally not keen on Suzuki, my first bike was one, nearly lost me my first job it was so unreliable, that was in 1981 thou. :eek:

Official sketch of the new Suzuki GSR750 - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

Based on the GSXR-750, probably one of the best bikes around...
gsr750.jpg

Suzuki sketch confirms new GSX-R600 and 750 styling - | Motorbike reviews | Latest Bike Videos | MCN

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
makes me wonder if they will bring it to the states.. if so we would have a nice class of middleweight bikes.. but is the usa really ready for naked bikes??

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
makes me wonder if they will bring it to the states.. if so we would have a nice class of middleweight bikes.. but is the usa really ready for naked bikes??

There's already a bunch of naked bikes in the us, sure their not as popular as the fairied bikes, but people such as myself will never own a fully faired bike. I have my eye on the z1000, but that naked gsr750 looks pretty sweet.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i do really like the looks of the 750.. just dont know if i really wnat to give up my fz6.. i mean, i absolutly love my bike. its one of my most prized possetions.. feels like a member of my family.. and it makes the car very jealous :thumbup: