04-08 fz6 flasher unit

corybusa

Reaction score
Visit site
Need the turn signal flasher unit for my 05 fz6 (according to ronayers 04-08 should be the same). Preferable with the rubber part that holds it on as well. Thanks to the guys from this board that i purchased parts from for this project bike. It is done other that the missing flasher. Please help. Shipping will be to Port Huron, MI. or Sarnia, Ontario (I`m on the border). Thanks, Cory 519 402 2453

Do you want the OEM one? Or do you want one that will work with any setup regardless of load?

I just received one I ordered from customled.com for $25, less than the oem one, plus it'll work with any combination of lights.

i was thinking oem. the one you mentioned looks interesting though. i`d take either right now. sorry to read about your spill. thanks, cory

i was thinking oem. the one you mentioned looks interesting though. i`d take either right now. sorry to read about your spill. thanks, cory

I installed it and it made the flash rate normal (80fpm).
I can sell you the one I took off but it's only 40fpm.
I'd buy the one from customled.com if I were you, it's cheaper than the oem, and it'll work with any set of lights.

I actually made an adapter harness so I could use an automotive one & it seems to be working fine, as an added bonus you can hear it clicking. $2.99
thanks, cory

Last edited:
Do you want the OEM one? Or do you want one that will work with any setup regardless of load?

I just received one I ordered from customled.com for $25, less than the oem one, plus it'll work with any combination of lights.

Was this install as straight-forward as the website makes it out to be? just plug it in where the factory one is located and find a mounting point?

Back