FinalImpact (OP)
    2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Just an on going feed of what ever caught your attention. Stories, videos, pictures; post up!

Give it moment - its pretty good. . .
    Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2 - YouTube
    Ghost Rider vs Police GSXR - YouTube

More Amazing driving. . .
    DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK'S GYMKHANA FIVE: ULTIMATE URBAN PLAYGROUND; SAN FRANCISCO - YouTube
    Last edited by FinalImpact; 12-26-2016 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Ame to url to video
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6° Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

2. Thanks The Toecutter, mopardoc, motojoe122 thanked for this post
    Hero for Hire ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~ The Toecutter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Talking Re: ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

My Moma made me laugh! She makes me laugh almost everyday though.... I am her favorite child.... lol ......... This is a pic of us on the way to the Hospital,after she ate a can of expired mushrooms in her Spaggetti sauce.... LMAO!!!
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman. http://www.facebook.com/Toecutter0u812

4. Thanks FinalImpact, Cloggy, turbid, abraxas, ELIZABETH, lytehouse thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Re: ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

This is a History Channel documentary. Loose grip and bike gets away twice. . . Worth a watch
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTfKJFrUi9w]200 MPH Motorcycle Crash - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by FinalImpact; 08-12-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: History Channel
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6° Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

6. Thanks The Toecutter, motojoe122 thanked for this post
    International Liaison ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~ Nelly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

well the shrooms don't look like they caused her any harm. Great picture.

Biker Dude headlight mod
    Speedo Healer
    Lucky Irish Boy foot plates
    K&N air filter
    Heed crash bars with sliders
    External power outlet
    OSO2k set back plates
    Home made Gel seat mod

8. Thanks The Toecutter thanked for this post
    Hero for Hire ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~ The Toecutter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Talking Re: ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
    well the shrooms don't look like they caused her any harm. Great picture.
    LOL yea she pulled through un-scathed!! LOL there are video tapes of her telling jokes at work to a group of women thats as good as any comedian I know.. she is a lunch-lady to put the iceing on the cake too!! lol I love my Moma she is the best!!
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman. http://www.facebook.com/Toecutter0u812

10. Likes Monica A liked this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

On July 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge . So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says, "What are you doing?"

She says, "I'm going to commit suicide."

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," he didn't want to miss a be-a-legend opportunity either so he asked ... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After they finished, George gets approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

12. Thanks mave2911, yamihoe, lytehouse, Wh0M3, ELIZABETH, motojoe122 thanked for this post
    EX Fazer still love em ! Rebuilt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the above
    really needed that

14. Thanks FinalImpact thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting overtaken by a white Lamborghini that was doing a million miles and hour just to filter past it at traffic lights 30 seconds later

16. Thanks FinalImpact, turbid, Wh0M3, ELIZABETH, motojoe122, marke14 thanked for this post
    Likes Monica A liked this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

MX vs THE BOG! Kinda funny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20q759IL4Y]Official Enduroland World War Whaddon - YouTube[/ame]
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

This is crazy. . . Training it says. . . Riding with no front wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=_InRSnvRfnM
    Last edited by FinalImpact; 08-19-2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: screwy link
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

Page 1 of 331 1231151101 ... LastLast