FinalImpact (OP)
    2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone FinalImpact's Avatar
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Re: ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

In these places you gotta have a sense of humor. . .
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD551IUzbwk]Best of Military Humor/Pranks - YouTube[/ame]
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

2. Thanks Humperdinkel, Rebuilt, arsity, motojoe122 thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Pulled into a parking spot at a Store 24 of sorts. An old lady gets out of her car and stares at my bike. She goes: "Is that a Haahhley?" I say no, it's a Yamaha. She goes, "A what? It looks like a Haahhley".

I lol'ed once in the store.
    2005 FZ6 (40K miles): Morimoto bi-xenon projectors, HEL SS brake lines, Racetech .90 springs, Cut-down Puig windscreen, FZ1 handlebar, 17T front sprocket, heated grips, custom bar ends, 2Wheels levers, Rizoma turn signals, fender eliminator, drilled exhaust, All Balls tapered steering head bearings, frame sliders, K&N Air Filter.

4. Thanks FinalImpact, motojoe122 thanked for this post
    Junior Member ~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~ Gelvatron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6. Thanks FinalImpact, motojoe122, ELIZABETH thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.

The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three... You only get one wish!"

The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!! Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete -- how much steel!! No, think of another wish."

The man said "OK, I will try to think of a really good wish". Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment, know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing," know how to make them truly happy."

The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"
    08 Raven w/a few mods...
    R6 Forks, R1 Rear Shock (revalved), 6 Ignition Advance, S1 CAT free Header, SS Mid-Pipe, 2Bro Exhaust, AIS block off plates, Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Controller & Z-AFM Data Logger, Air Box mod, CR10E Plugs, 48-Tooth Rear Sprocket, FZ1 Bars, Spider Grips, Adj levers, Powder Coated -Triple, Bars & Rear Sets, Solid mounted rear-sets w/knurled pegs, Dual Headlight, Tail Tidy, LED Combo Brake & Directionals, LED POD lights & Tinted PUIG Wind Screen!

8. Thanks Gelvatron, Circle, motojoe122, ELIZABETH, Sean1274 thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

This is crazy. . . THis small plane can barely lift off and for lack of better words ran out of runway as it had no air speed but they manage to lift off. Shoulda put it down while they had the chance!

Plane crash video from inside ****pit - Snotr

Funny. . .
    http://www.snotr.com/video/9314/Neve..._a_Gas_Station
    Last edited by FinalImpact; 08-21-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

10. Thanks motojoe122, oldfast007 thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

This is insane - a truck swaps lanes into a car and pushes it a long time before lifting or braking for that matter. YIKES!
    Truck pushes car down on highway - Snotr
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

12. Thanks motojoe122 thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

Road Rage Revenge; surprisingly it wasn't a Jeep owner! lol
    Sweet Revenge - Snotr
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

14. Thanks motojoe122, yamihoe, lytehouse thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

This one Goes Out TOO: GTPAddict, A bottle fed Buick GN Turbo in a GEO! 9.X sec 1/4 mile!

Geo Metro with Turbo Buick Grand National V6 | Engine Swap Depot
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

16. Thanks motojoe122 thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

I'd bet this would work!
    Click to expand!
    Attachment 44423
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

18. Thanks Gelvatron, oldfast007, motojoe122, ELIZABETH thanked for this post
    FinalImpact (OP)
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blog Entries

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years.

The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to rip them out! Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.

The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter.

He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you warned me and I didn't listen to you."

"What do you mean?" asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, I think I got most of them back in."
    08 Raven w/a few mods...

20. Thanks motojoe122, ELIZABETH, Motogiro thanked for this post

Page 2 of 330 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast