May 2014 - M.B.O.M. - winner - darius

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: May 2014 - M.B.O.M. - voting enabled

Come on guys, get voting :thumbup:

Damn I was too late this time around :banghead: I'll have to get some pics done before all the Tulips have died off, it's a very mild spring so the flowering season is really short this year :eek:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site

Just when I thought I had a good picture, Darius pulled Mt. Saint Hellens out of his arse. How can I compete with that?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Just when I thought I had a good picture, Darius pulled Mt. Saint Hellens out of his arse. How can I compete with that?

Yup.. a pretty clear winner! (I threw my classic one in.. when I just got my FZ6, but it's got no chance)

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site

Pulled it out of my arse you say? I'll have you know that shot was carefully planned!

Well other than St. Helens exploding off its top a few years back. I'm glad the headless mountain wasn't competing against a fully assembled windmill. :D

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Yup.. a pretty clear winner! (I threw my classic one in.. when I just got my FZ6, but it's got no chance)

You are right about there being a pic that has definitely taken the lead...but I gotta say that even though you may not win this month, I think your picture is nicely done. I love the B&W with only color on the bike. :thumbup:
And I see no reason why it can't be entered again.
That actually goes for some of the "other" losing pics....so what if it didn't win the first time it was entered....there's always another month to upload it!

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site

You are right about there being a pic that has definitely taken the lead...but I gotta say that even though you may not win this month, I think your picture is nicely done. I love the B&W with only color on the bike. :thumbup:
And I see no reason why it can't be entered again.
That actually goes for some of the "other" losing pics....so what if it didn't win the first time it was entered....there's always another month to upload it!

Thanks - next month we might actually have green leaves on the trees, so the pictures can't be worse - also bellypan :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

election-peeps.png

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site

22,854 members and only 21 votes :(

it's sad and a little discouraging.

23 now! I'm sure it will get more popular in time, especially with how much more consistent it is under your administration. It's much appreciated! :thumbup:

More bumpage might help since it tends to get buried quickly with the overall popularity of the forum and folks getting medieval on their oil filters, etc.

Cuz Mt St Helen's boy with an ACTUAL FZ6 won??? :scared:

Blah

Randy, if you're finished with your self-portraits, maybe you can get a good one of your Delilah in the sunshine next week for BOTM June. :D

Last edited:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

23 now! I'm sure it will get more popular in time, especially with how much more consistent it is under your administration. It's much appreciated! :thumbup:

Thanks darius.....I didn't mean for my statement to sound the way it obviously did. I've always liked the MBOM contest and will keep it going :rockon:

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site

My votes in. Hopefully have some nice shots of mine for next month's: we've got our first weekend touring on it next weekend.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Well no surprises this month...darius is our May MBOM winner!!! Congratulations on a very pretty shot!

darius_zps89d1fd15.jpg

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site

Well no surprises this month...darius is our May MBOM winner!!! Congratulations on a very pretty shot!

Yeah there's going to one less bloody blue bike on the front page! Blah

There were other great pics too and I had entered several times before getting a win so don't give up. Thanks for running the friendly competition, lytehouse! :thumbup:

Here's the image w/o nasty Photobucket compression:
iwA45NrCiR4Tx.jpg

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that just the light catching the screen on the front, or a wire noose aerial to catch the lightning when you hit 88mph?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk