Control Back cover with FZ1 Headlight

RobotGabe

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I'm a noob here. Just picked up my 2008 FZ6 last week. I purchased the bike already with a naked conversion on it so I'm not a 100% sure what parts have been removed or are missing.

Please take a look at my photos. I'm looking for suggestions on what I can fit over the back of my controls to fit with the FZ1 headlight. I do notice that there are three areas that look like you can screw something into the back plastic of the controls. Any ideas?

I'd be open for either a clean cover to work with the V shape in the headlight or even a small flush windshield.

Thanks for your help!!!
Gabe

RobotGabe

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Erci,
This is perfect! Just out of curiosity. What bike is that off?
I can't find a parts diagram with that cover on. I specifically wanted to see what I'll need to attach it since I don't have the bolts.

Thanks again!!!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Erci,
This is perfect! Just out of curiosity. What bike is that off?
I can't find a parts diagram with that cover on. I specifically wanted to see what I'll need to attach it since I don't have the bolts.

Thanks again!!!!

It's from FZ1N. A naked version of FZ1, which was never available in the states. This is why it cannot be found in any diagrams on US mail order sites. It takes 3 simple screws to attach the cover.. should not need to get OEM stuff. If you look at the back of your speedo. you'll see the 3 points where ths screws will go.