Jen's Hoon/Forum Anniversary 4-27-14

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On April 27, 2013, a young female Hoonigan was riding solo along Sunrise Hwy in San Diego's back country. She followed an inner voice that told her to stop and boldly introduce herself to a group of complete strangers. Within a short time she had become one of them. In honor of this occasion, she will be retracing her ride on the one year anniversary.

Sunday, April 27, 2014. Ride from Ramona, to Laguna Mtn. I'm thinking brunch at the Pine House Cafe. Meet up at Chevron in Ramona at 10am, or meet me along the way.

Confirmed Riders:
Verharen - 09 GSXR600 "Black Betty"
Motogiro - 07 SV1000s "Blue bike that sounds sort of like a Harley on steroids but is really a poor man's Ducati"
Goop - on my favorite bike, the one I hope to own someday when my back can't handle a super sport
Jblk9695 - Roaring along now that he has that cool aftermarket exhaust on his Tiger
Lefty & Joe - "Ghost" Riders

It has been the delight of my life to meet my good friends here on the forum. You've changed my life for the better and helped me through some tough times over the past year. Thank you for your friendship and encouragement. I love you folks! :blowkiss:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you know I'm in! You know we love you to and our lives are much richer for knowing you!

Confirmed Riders:
Verharen - 09 GSXR600 "Black Betty"
Motogiro- 07 SV1000s "Blue bike that sounds sort of like a Harley on steroids but is really a poor man's Ducati" :p

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A lot can happen in one year can't it Jen? A bunch of new friends, new locals, a vacation with a new friend and lots of good things to look forward to. Happy Anniversary. :rockon:
Put me down for the ride in spirit at least...:thumbup:

Last edited:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will ride in your honor that day! Thanks again for riding with Katie, myself, and the rest of the crew.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy anniversary, Jen! Glad you found your way to this forum :thumbup:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will ride in your honor that day! Thanks again for riding with Katie, myself, and the rest of the crew.

Heavens that was a good time. The space shuttle! I was so pleased to meet you and Katie. It made it special when you posted some pics from your wedding. And your forum patch got us all earning our own patches!

Happy anniversary, Jen! Glad you found your way to this forum :thumbup:

Thanks! I still dream sometimes of coming out to your coast to ride with you. Maybe that will be Hoonapalooza 2015. Who knows! But I am thankful for the great advice you provide, along with the laughs here.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy anniversary Jen!

I always enjoy your posts and admire you as a rider, you put a lot of boys to shame. This forum is lucky to have you.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, I hate to miss this ride...but Wavex, Pam and I are going to Fontana to watch the Superbike Shootout.

Be safe out there.

Well, that's almost the same as watching us ride! Lol. We'll try to stay out of trouble. I'm not saying we'll try very hard though.

Happy anniversary Jen!

I always enjoy your posts and admire you as a rider, you put a lot of boys to shame. This forum is lucky to have you.

Only a few more weeks of school and you'll be wondering again if I ever work! I try not to shame the boys too much. My lack of chicken strips speak for me, and I'm still slower than nearly all the Hoons I ride with. Thanks for all your encouragement via posts this year. The admiration is mutual.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Having ridden with Cliff and Bryan I know you are in good company. If it wasn't 500 miles to get there I'd be in.
Anytime your ready to ride the roads of Northern California let me know, we have a few good ones up here too.
Pictures, pictures, pictures

We had a good day down there a few years back
IMG_1822_zps536776f4.jpg

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have fun Jen and SD crew! My weekend is totally blocked out or I'd def. join you guys for this ride!