FZ6 with Beowulf exhaust

phil90

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi this is my first posting on the forum so hellooooo.....

Quick vid of my FZ6 with the beowulf slip on cans... (baffles removed)

will try and post a better quality vid when I get the chance...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aObtGd4cWU]YouTube - ‪Yamaha Fz6 with Beowulf exhaust fitted‬‏[/ame]

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! It sounds nice, i like it, very smooth, my 2 bros pops all the time, but I kind f like it :)

phil90

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys, thanks for the positive comments..

I bought them direct from Beowulf in the UK.. £290 plus shipping. All hand made and the quality is spot on with a life time warranty..

Yamaha FZ6 (07-08)

Not too far from me so shipping was only £10 :thumbup:

I have to say they have totally transformed the bike, not only from a sound point of view but the performance is so much better.. no flat spots and very smooth... even with the baffles in they sound great... totally recommend them (and no I dont work for Beowulf) lol

It took some fiddling about to get them to fit perfect but not difficult....

All in all a very nice upgrade for any fz6..

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

phil90

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.
They sound good, how do they compare on price with the likes of Leo's and TB's?

Nelly

Hi, I checked out most of the exhaust available and by far they are the most realistically priced.... (dont like to say cheap because they are not).. lol. The scorpions came in about £360-£400 and the leo's where about £450 and then numerous others ranging from £400 - £900. Obviously these are UK prices..

Have to say at £290 + shipping they are well worth the money. OK I havent had them on long, about 500 miles but I just cant fault them.. The kit comes well packed with everything you need. The instructions are not the best but lets face it they are only there so you can find out what you have done wrong after fitting.. Again I dont work for beowulf and I have nothing to gain from posting this but just sharing my experience... Oh yes and just incase anybody is wondering I also have the evotech tail tidy fitted... another great product..

Phil

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yes and just incase anybody is wondering I also have the evotech tail tidy fitted... another great product..

Phil[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see pics of your evotech tail. Interested in doing it someday and have never seen an fz6 with it. Thanks!

Ross63

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered these for mine, will do a before and after video when they arrive tomorrow. :thumbup:

Well, "before" video is complete, but in the absence of an exhaust, I can't do the "after" one yet. Beowulf haven't lived up to the next day delivery pledge on their website but I'm reliably informed that it'll be with me tomorrow.

How long am I looking at to fit the new exhaust? I'm fairly competent on the spanners.

Ross63

Reaction score
Visit site
Beowulf cans now fitted:

DSCF6087.jpg

An easy enough job but the instructions aren't exactly concise, especially with regard to the usage of the bolts and lock-nuts included with the package. Build quality of the cans and pipes is as good as anything I've ever seen on a car or bike and the finish of the cans in particular is absolutely excellent.

One minor gripe was that one of the clamps broke when I was torquing it up, its holding ok but I may replace it in the future. The sound is superb and there is a definite difference in low rpm and mid-range power. The bike feels much more eager at the bottom end of the rev range. I've yet to test top end power.

Would I recommend these cans, definitely yes. For the price, or even £100 more, nothing comes close. In my mind they sound better than the Scorpion cans and the build quality of the system itself is on a par with anybody. If you fancy these cans for your bike, the Beowulf website is here: Home

Here are the before and after videos, which don't do the system justice due to the crappy mic on my camera. I still have the Db Killers/Baffles fitted and the system is extremely deep and loud on the road:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqAlHsGDk2I]‪2007 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer-S ABS Stock Exhaust.AVI‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0c4OJlHBDY]‪2007 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer-S ABS Beowulf Exhaust.AVI‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Y

yourebarred

Just been offered a set of these, been used for a month, and the guy wants £200 for them. But I don't get paid til the 28th, arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh