Scorpions and Power Commander III

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
so here we have it. the products cleaned up and packaged. keep in mind, these mail centers are closed when i get home from work around 6:30 pm PST and not open on Sundays, so getting these weighed and priced has been hard. i will respond to the PM's after this post.

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
OK...... so i have a lot of requests to split. here is what i have come up with.

$100 for PCIII

$300.00 for scorpions

this does not include shipping.

i have iJet for PCIII

and ....in this order....for the exhaust

#1 iviythOs
#2 gilbermd
#3 FZSizzle
#4 13nick31

i don't remember how to start a PM to these members so i am posting here. i will get quotes for everyone listed above today. please PM me if any of you four are still interested.

13nick31

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for keeping me in mind! I actually just picked up a used Two Brothers exhaust last night. Great price tho for the scorpions!

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
OK...... so i have a lot of requests to split. here is what i have come up with.

$100 for PCIII

$300.00 for scorpions

this does not include shipping.

i have iJet for PCIII

and ....in this order....for the exhaust

#1 iviythOs
#2 gilbermd
#3 FZSizzle
#4 13nick31

i don't remember how to start a PM to these members so i am posting here. i will get quotes for everyone listed above today. please PM me if any of you four are still interested.
If jet passes on pc3 than I can buy it next. PayPal ready. Thanks

gilbermd

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still interested, let me know what the shipping would be if iviythOs passes. Can't tell from the pictures, do these have the removable baffles with them?

BernoulliMagic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi bike10,

I sent you a quick email on April 7th (around 8:30AM) letting you know of my interest in purchasing both as a set if you're still interested in going that route. I've not heard a response as I figured you've been busy but I would certainly like to keep my hat in the ring. I presently don't have either and purchased my first bike (the gorgeous stock 2006 FZ6) a year ago.

Please keep me in mind and I hope my email was received.

Thanks and best regards,
Bernard

I JET

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't heard anything back in the last week??

Same here mate, last message I got was all systems go and I was waiting for a reply with a paypal email address. Still waiting...... I'll send the OP another private message. I think he may either be away for work or really busy with work.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here mate, last message I got was all systems go and I was waiting for a reply with a paypal email address. Still waiting...... I'll send the OP another private message. I think he may either be away for work or really busy with work.

Good Luck! Long thread of WANT going on here! :thumbup: