2009 FZ6 (naked) Long Island NY

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

I am putting up my 09 FZ6 for sale. It's in great shape and I have done the naked conversion (with FB400's help) so the buffeting is nil and nothing like the stock air. It really improves the ride. Some of the add ons are a Top Sellerie seat, Stebel air horn, fender eliminator plate mount, shogun frame sliders, tech spec snake skin tank pads, grip puppies, etc. I am selling this bike and my Vulcan in order to get my current dream bike (FJR). It current has 12,xxx miles with no lien on her, clean title in hand. $4500.00. cash pick up only please.

p.s. sorry for the disgusting gold filter. I just changed the oil and ran outta supertech's and only had the pure one left. lol.

Last edited:

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
you're selling the FZ6? oh no bro!! say it 'aint so!!

thanking the FZ6 for providing the chance for you to join the forum and for that our friendship

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you're selling the FZ6? oh no bro!! say it 'aint so!!

thanking the FZ6 for providing the chance for you to join the forum and for that our friendship
I thought the same thing! It was the first few NJ rides I remember the most where I got the chance to meet all of you. I always look forward to seeing everybody on future rides, please dont be a stranger:thumbup:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I thought the same thing! It was the first few NJ rides I remember the most where I got the chance to meet all of you. I always look forward to seeing everybody on future rides, please dont be a stranger:thumbup:

dude, i aint going anywhere. After all I still want a Yamaha, just the FJR. No need to leave the forum or anything silly like that. But I will tell you i have had ZERO interest on either bike. :rolleyes::(:shakehead::stupidpc:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I still have the bike available so this is just basically a bump incase anyone is interested or might know someone.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
This bike is still for sale. I dropped the price again and put new Dunlop sportmax q2 tires on which are still barely broken in.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

rezultz

Reaction score
Visit site
Great job on this FZ6. I've been looking for one in the NYC area but ur beauty is a bit above my budget. drooling over your photos though. Tastefully done.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Great job on this FZ6. I've been looking for one in the NYC area but ur beauty is a bit above my budget. drooling over your photos though. Tastefully done.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Thanks. Let me know when you save a few more bucks!