I'm going for a ride tomorrow (4/12) Maryland area

Brackson

Touring Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day and I finally have a lull in life enough to get out and enjoy the weather. I have no target destination in mind but I will be starting around the Baltimore area. I want to ride for much of the day and try out my new Airhawk. If anyone is in the Maryland/Virginia/Pennsylvania area and are interested in riding with me for part or all of the day hit me up on here. I will be up for a few more hours and I will check in the morning before I leave.

I am open to suggestions about where we ride. And even if your a distance from Baltimore feel free to say hi, I may be willing to ride in your direction for ways.

I hope to see many of you on the road tomorrow,
~Matt

Brackson

Touring Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am heading out after I eat an early lunch. I am planning on heading to Gettysburg and doing the auto road tour. After that I may go looking for some nice roads in the nearby state parks/forests. Mostly just playing it by ear and getting out to enjoy the weather and the ride.

If anyone is interested in joining me for all or part of the ride just send me a private message, it will come directly to my phone and I will respond at my next stop.

~Matt

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a great ride!
I would give thoughts to joining you at Gettysburg but unfortunately I'm sitting at my desk at work all day. :beer:

Brackson

Touring Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well im sorry to hear that. It was alot of fun seeing the battlefields and trying to imagine what the battle must have been like. Really interesting experience. Im sitting in a restaurant called Gettysburg Eddie's about to get a burger before heading home.

bstieboydp

Reaction score
Visit site
Dang, I saw this late.. If you are ever looking for a riding partner I will be down pending previous obligations.. This weekend looks nice and I actually came on here again to look for peeps

Brackson

Touring Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually ended up going down at about 40 MPH on my way home from the ride in this thread, but I am back, have a new bike and will probably do at least a short ride tomorrow (I will decide in the morning). The weather looks like it should be beautiful.