Bridgestone T30 rear

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good Jerry. :thumbup: I can't wait to hear how you like it after some abuse, err I mean use. :D

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm split between the T30's and PR2's. Prob will go with PR2's until I see enough milage reports for the T30.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a Bridgestone BW501 with a few miles left to go, will be putting a T30 on the front when this one wears out. Doesn't seem to affect the handling but need to put on a few more miles to really tell.

Is that BW501 a 19 inch tire and if so does B-Stone make the T-30 in a 19 inch?

Edit: Answered my own question.. 110/80 ZR 19 BRIDGESTONE T30

Last edited:

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
That was the first thing I checked just to make sure I could find a matching front. Must mean adventure bikes are the "in" thing now, ha ha
When we riding again, not this week I hope, as the weather here is crappy and cold with lots of wind and possibility of snow, burrrrrrrr.
Saturday may be OK, have to wait and see, fingers crossed:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Saturday may be the day. I think Bryan said he might be open on Sat... :)

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
I just put a t30 on my front 2 weeks ago...it felt a bit odd at first but that was because of residue from mounting it...sprayed it off and it only took like 20 miles before i could lean it with alot of confidence...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've only managed a little over a 1000 miles but so far I really like the way it handles and the ride is nice. Will probably put the front on before the July trip.

Jerry

And he was fast on that T-30 last Sunday on those esses near Idyllwild. :eek:

Sent from Moto's Motorola

banjoboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I just put a t30 on my front 2 weeks ago...it felt a bit odd at first but that was because of residue from mounting it...sprayed it off and it only took like 20 miles before i could lean it with alot of confidence...
I dun got 'bout 4,200 mi. so far (On mah FJR) and they seem to be wearing just fine. :thumbup:

Front
IMG_1962_zps98fcf682.jpg

Rear
IMG_1963_zps94955b6d.jpg

At $224 delivered to mah compound from American Motorcycle Tire the price iz right too. :cheer:
They do feel a little odd; they steer a slower than the PRIIs, (I think the front is a larger diameter? ) so ya might wanta try sliding the forks up in the tubes. (I had to remove the internal spacers, and cut 'em down 3/8") Butt I got the bike dialed in now. They have plenty of grip, (Prolly mor than PRIIs) and are very stable 'n neutral whilst banked over. :rockon:
I plan on getting another set for the FZ to replace the PRIIs when they wear out. Hell, at that price, I should fill mah garage with 'em! :D

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Update- Here they are at 5892 after the 1300 mile ride to San Carlos, did ride a bit of slab but they shouldn't have wore this far. Always checked the psi and kept it at 38 and I don't do burn outs and wheelies. Mostly ride twisties with a little slab just to get to the twisties.
So I can't recommend these as I got better mileage from the BT023's.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Update- Here they are at 5892 after the 1300 mile ride to San Carlos, did ride a bit of slab but they shouldn't have wore this far. Always checked the psi and kept it at 38 and I don't do burn outs and wheelies. Mostly ride twisties with a little slab just to get to the twisties.
So I can't recommend these as I got better mileage from the BT023's.

Silly Boy, Tricks are fer kids and besides - Wheelies don't wear tires!! BlahBlah

Tks man WOW points sent your way!

Last edited: