FS: Odds and Ends for an 06 Red

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm selling some random odds and ends from an 06 FZ6. Looking to clear this stuff out fast (I'm moving) so just PM me with any offer on anything you're interested in. PM me for pictures of anything. Or shoot me a text. 641.583.2348.

I have:

Damaged, cracked front fairing, red. Free if you pay shipping otherwise I'll probably toss it. - SOLD

Solid, rust free fuel tank. Only damage is some road rash on the left hand side otherwise it's in great shape and holds fuel. Would make a great track day tank or tank for a project bike. SOLD

Right hand mirror. No damage. SOLD

Exhaust shroud. The little "tabs" inside are broken but besides that it's in good shape.

Bar mounted mirrors for naked bike, brand new and never even unwrapped. (Not bar ends) -SOLD

Side covers, both sides, red (the ones under the seat). Little bit of rash but otherwise in good shape, no cracks or broken tabs. - SOLD

Brake handle, works fine but the end is bent. Free just pay shipping.

Reflective solid red wheel tape, brand new. These are badass I just never got around to putting them on before selling the bike. - SOLD

Again need to move this stuff quick so just let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Almost forgot I'm also selling a brand new battery tender and a set of motorcycle jumper cables! SOLD

Last edited:

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump!

A few things are gone but I still got some things left (see above) and we're approaching move date!

greatrift

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you by any chance have the front dark red visors? It's the piece in the front that the headlight comes out of.

Probably sold as part of the front fairing, but worth asking :)..

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump! Reflective tape is gone! Come on guys only a few things left! Don't hesitate to PM me if you have even the slightest interest! Need this stuff gone within two weeks!

See above for what's still available!

mrtrees

Just a Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Right hand mirror is gone.

All that is left is:

Brake handle, free otherwise I'm tossing it at the end of this week.

Stock Exhaust Shroud

Battery Tender Jr (still in box, unused) and motorcycle jumper cables - $20 + shipping for both! Good deal!

Red fuel tank, dent and rash on a small patch but otherwise is in good shape, inside and out - Throw me an offer and I will likely accept it!

I will let this stuff go for next to nothing so come and get it. Need it gone by Friday!!!