My birthday presents...

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I received 2 gifts from my Fiance for my bike.
Smoked windscreen and Green LED lights.

1316145847721.jpg

2011-09-16_13-55-52_904.jpg

I'm out of town so I only had enough time to install the windscreen. I think it looks great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You lucky chap ....

and don't forget to post when the LEDs are installed (maybe with a few installing pictures too)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Which one? Both? :BLAA:

Yeah, looks good. Green? Makes me think of Kawasaki but on a black bike I'm sure it'll look good. I also have a black bike and was thinking LED's...

Take a look on amazon.com. My kit was $100 and you get 12 strips of LEDs.

I went with Green because I have a Yamaha Waverunner that has the same colors as this bike and has neon green trim. Looks good.
Wonder if its the exact same paint on both the bike ans ski... Both are 2009s...?

Looks great....is that the smoked touring one?

Its the Puig smoked windscreen. I don't think its the touring one because this one is the same size as the stock screen just has a slight bubble and is tinted. I think its called the Bubble..?

Testing the lights

SAM_1467.jpg

SAM_1468.jpg

Everything hooked up to the battery

SAM_1476.jpg

Side fairings
SAM_1478.jpg

Front LED
SAM_1479.jpg

Rear LED (under the license plate)
SAM_1472-1.jpg

Lights under the tank
SAM_1483.jpg

Lights on the bottom of the swing arm
SAM_1484.jpg

I have another light that shines in the middle of the rear tire too but somehow I didn't take a picture of it.

Night shots coming soon!

If you would be so kind, please pass on a message to your girlfriend. My birthday is February 7th. I would really like a Top Sellarie seat, or a Corbin Seat. I'm not picky. :BLAA:

Back